The Magical Contract: All the Wishes Came True (Jack's Wish)

Rumple grabbed five magical contract and laid it down on the table. Jack desperately wanted this. "I guess we should give this a try. Got nothing to loose, I mean I can always call North if something went wrong," Jack whispered to the three. "Jack, are ya sure about this?" Merida asked. "This is once in a lifetime, don't you want this all to be over?" Jack asked. "Of course we do, but I don't think this is a good idea," Rapunzel answered. "Guys...I think Jack's right. Chances like these doesn't come anytime, and it'll be overwhelming," Hiccup agreed with Jack. The girls always trusted Jack, so they just counted on him. "Trust me, if anything goes wrong, I'm always here, okay?" Jack said. They all seemed to agree and Jack took a feather.

He dunk the feather in the ink glanced at the contract. They all looked at each other and nodded. They signed it all together and Rumple smiled and jumped with joy. "Yes! Wish granted!" Rumple shouted. In one snap, a magical golden whirlpool grabbed the four and made them float in the air. They saw all of their things from the past and Jack felt himself getting back to normal. They were all getting separated with one another, but Jack promised himself that he would find them as soon as possible.

In one blink of an eye, Jack fell down on a soft comfy bed. He slowly lifts his head up. He saw his hands, they were fair and weren't pale anymore. He smiled and hurriedly ran to the mirror. He was surprised as he saw his back self again. But his smile turned upside down when he tried to use his power, it was all gone. Sure he still wanted to be the Jack Frost again, the guy with the white hair, pale skin, and with a magical staff. "I wish North could help me get my powers," Jack said. He grabbed his brown coat, and beneath it was the contract. He hid in inside his pocket and went down. 

It was all getting back now. He cried as he saw his mother cooking his meal. "Oh Jack, come over here, breakfast is ready," his mother said. Jack's tears went streaming down his face as he hurriedly ran towards her and gave her a warm hug. "Oh mom, I missed you," Jack said. His mother wiped his tears. "Why are you crying? Are you alright?" his mom asked. "I'm great. It's just...I love you mom," Jack answered. His mom hugged him back tightly. "Oh, I love you too my dear," his mom whispered. 

"Now, go eat some breakfast. You're sister is outside, playing with her friends," his mother said. Jack can't wait to see her. So he just went outside the house. "Jack! Aren't you hungry?" his mom asked. "I'll just catch up later," Jack answered. He ran towards the skating rink where they used to hang out. There he stopped and stood. He watched his sister playing with all the snow. Jack couldn't control his feeling. He cried once again. His sister waved at him and he just waved back. "Finally," Jack said. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Both of them were down on their knees. "Hey Jack," his sister said. "Oh sis, I missed you so much. Finally," Jack whispered. "Haha, I was just gone two hours ago," his sister laughed. "I know," Jack lied. His sister ended the hug. Her face turned sad when she saw Jack crying.

"Jack, are you okay?" she asked. "I've never been this better," Jack wipes his tears and stood up. "Come on, let's play!" his sister grabbed his hand. It was real, and it was happening. Jack came back with his past life, with his mother and most especially his sister. He had never been this happy. All he can think of is his family and friends, and also the Guardians. He knows where all of his friends live so he can just visit them. It wasn't far away.

Later, Jack and his sister went to the lake and talk for a while. "So, how are you?" Jack asked. "Well, to be honest I wanted a dress," his sister answered. "What's that for? You have lots of those," Jack asked. "I meant a new one," she answered. "Oh, well. Why do you need a new one?" Jack asked. "It's because my friends are teasing me. They said that I look like a boy sometimes with a brown dress, and they said I look poor," she answered. Jack remembered Jamie Bennet from her. Yes, she sometimes looked like him but still she's still a girl. "You don't need to buy dress just because of what people think of you. I mean, that dress came from a grizzly bear," Jack laughs. His sister laughs along. "Thanks Jack, but promise me you'll buy me one soon?" she asked. Jack puts his hand on her shoulders. "I promise,"Jack promises. 

"Hey, soon I wanted you to meet someone. Especially the special people," Jack said. "I didn't know you meet someone," she said. "I did, and I want you to meet my best friends, especially the special one," Jack said with excitement. "You mean, a girl?" she asked. "Yea, she's special. And I just want mom and you to meet her too," Jack answered. "Is she your girlfriend already?" she asked with her eyebrows raised and her arms crossed. "Secret," Jack winks. "Ugh, fine. I'll go back to the house, just meet me soon there okay?" she said. "Okay," Jack answered. 

At night, he looked at the Man in Moon. It still looked like the Man in Moon, but this time it looked like a normal moon. "Thanks for all your help, and I just wish the best of luck in my life," Jack said. He then later went home and looked for his snow globe. "Where is it?" Jack said. He saw the snow globe at the side of the bed. "Oh, there it is," Jack grabbed the globe and shakes it. "North?" he called. There was no answer, he kept on shaking it but still nothing. "Maybe they're busy," Jack said. 

He went to his sister's room and saw her still awake. "Hey, can't sleep?" he asked. "Tell me a story," she said. Jack sat down in the side of her bed. "Okay," he said. She looked at him and her ears were all open. 

"Once upon a time, there was a little boy who brings joy in their village. He was funny, adventurous, kind, and he likes playing with kids. One day, he and the other kids went outside to play something, but there was a scared little kid who wanted help. The little kid was a girl, and he was scared as well, but hid it. She was stuck in the middle of the skating rink and the ice on the surface was starting to crack and it was on the point where she is standing. She was too terrified, but the boy was trying hard to get her fear away by playing a game with her. They both played Hopscotch and the boy pulled the little girl and gets her away from the cracking ice. She was saved, but the boy fell down and drowned. But after years, he was alive again, but he has magical powers. He has ice and he always bring joy in Christmas. He always played with children secretly and used his snowflakes to bring joy. He was now happy, that he is back in the world with happiness and peacefulness," Jack narrates.

"Wow, that's a great story," she said. "Yea, it's just like Santa Claus right?" he asked. "Wait...who's Santa Claus?" she asked with her eyebrows raised. Jack was confused, his sister always talks about Santa Claus and the other Guardians. "You don't know who Santa is?" he asked. "No," she answered. Something was wrong, is that why he can't call the Guardians? 

"How about the Tooth fairy?" he asked. She shakes her head. "Sand man? Easter Bunny?" he asked. "No, why? Is it important to know them? Are they your friends?" she asked. "Um, why won't you take a nap and we'll talk tomorrow," Jack said and kissed her forehead.

Jack went back to his room and looked at the snow globe. He started to panic and freak out. 

"Oh no, what happened? Where are they Guardians? My friends?" Jack asked himself. 

The truth will be found.