The Other Side

When they where both walking in the forest they saw a light. Maybe it was a wisp but no it wasn't, it was a very small light. "What is it?" Merida asked. "I don't know." Jack and Merida was glowing and they are beggining to panic. "What's happening?" Merida shouted. "Oh no". Later on, the light flashed.

They have been gone but they were in a place, it was never seen before. "What in the world is this?" Merida asked. "Whoa," Jack said with a smile. "Jack?" Merida asked. "Merida? Welcome to the Fantasy World".

They saw very beautiful things people and Merida has never seen before, flowers are big and glowing, the birds were beautifully chirping, waterfalls flows with glitters, pixies, fairies and wonderful animals. "What is this?" Merida asked. "Oh, don't touch that!" Jack hold Merida's hand before she could touch the ladybugs that Merida thought it was flowers. "Wow. This is amazing," Jack laughed. Merida was also happy and having cheers with echos. "WOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Jack slides to the waterfall. Merida started smelling the flowers, and it was the most beautiful scent she had ever smelled. "This is so much! I can't handle. I mean I have never seen these things. Wow," Merida said. "I know right? North told me that this place was like a magical and fantasies," Jack said.

Later, They saw minotaurs that scared them. So Jack get Merida to hide in the bush. "Jack, what's going on?" "Shush," Jack said quietly. The minotaurs were smelling something, then they crashed the rock with an axe, and it turns dull and gray. Later, when the minotaurs were gone, Merida and Jack breathe slowly. "That was close,"  Jack said. "What are they?" Merida asked. "Didn't tell you 'bout that but they are actually the destroyers. They destroy everything in this land, but pixies protect the nature. Later, Merida heard something. So accidently, she shot an arrow. "Hey! What are you doing?" said the kid with fruits in her head.

"My fruits! Who are you?" the kid asked. "Wow....your Pruta Del Vine, the girl who was born from a pineapple,' Jack said. "Wow, you guys are having tough day huh?" Pruta said. "She can see you Jack?" Merida asked quietly. "Everyone sees me here, even if they don't know me, because, they are fantasies, and they can see eveything," Jack said. "Hello? Am I talking to myself here?" Pruta asked while waving her hand. "Umm, we need to talk to the ruler of the forest," Jack said. "Sure...come this way" Pruta said.

Later, they are walking on different places, like water lilies and hidden rocks in the water. "So...what's your name?" Pruta asked with a smile. "I am Merida DunBroch". "I am Jack Frost". "Why are you guys here?" Pruta asked. "We're actually lost, we need help."  "Hmmm, King Leafu acutally don't know anything about turning back outsiders, but her wife Galia can help maybe. I mean she only knows herbs and something but I think you can come back," Pruta explained. "Thank you". "Ah! We're here, welcome to the Great Kingdom of the King of Leaves" Pruta said. "Wow,it's so beautiful," Merida said. "Cool right? My uncle used to decorate the fruits in the ceiling," Pruta said.

When they are close to the King, they all seem sad about something. "My King, what is wrong?" Pruta asked. "My children, I have a bad news to tell...very bad,' The King said. "What is it my king?". "The darkness will come to us, Mindran, the King of Minotaurs. They have destroyed the field of Pixies, which is my part, if the minatours destroyed each and every part of the Kingdom, we will be weaker," The King said. "My King. I have brought two visitors, they wanted to ask how to come back," Pruta said.

"I am Merida DunBroch, and this is Jack Frost". "I am sorry children, but my wife is starting to have a weakness, the pixies couldn't generate her power. I am sorry, you cannot turn back if the minotaurs ruled this world," King Leafu said. "Then, we will help!" Merida said. "Merida! What are you doing! we need to go back, we have a mission," Jack said. "Look, we need to help them, they need us," Merida said.

"Our only task is to get the four and get out of here, and that's it!" Jack said. "Our task will not be completed if we fail here," Merida looked at Jack's face with a fearless look. "Merida, if we die then we won't come back," Jack said. "If we find the way to get out, we will literally die,'' Merida said. Jack was thinking, but Merida has a point. "Okay, but...if we become few, let's get out of here," Jack said. They both shake their hands and agreed. "We will help you!" Jack said. "My child...it is too dangerous for you," King Leafu said. "We will do no matter what," Merida said. King Leafu is starting to stand up and said, "Ready the Heroes! The Soldiers to battle!

Merida found an armor, for the first time, Jack is using a sword. "How to use this?" Jack asked. "Oh come on! Just wave it!" Merida said twirling her finger. Jack was pretty nervous, but he decided to use a sword. 

THE BATTLE TO FIGHT FOR!

The minotaurs came, with King Mindran. "LEAFU!!!!!!! I will destroy you!". "Prepare to battle!" King Leafu raised his sword. When the minatours came, they were too many, and their armors are strong. "Merida, whenever you are ready," Jack said. "Charge!!!!!!!"

The minatours shouted. When they started to become closer. Jack send the signal. Merida shoot an arrow with flames. Ang the minatours are starting to burn. "Go!!!" Jack shouted. The battle is like a fire to water. But suddenly, Jack saw that King Leafu's army are starting to get few, so Jack thinks. "Merida! Get the pixies over the palace, and the soldiers!"

"Ok!" Merida ran. But suddenly the minatours cut off the escape. Merida and Jack don't know what to do, but to fight. "Merida," Jack looked at her with a sad face. "Let's fight," Merida gets another arrow. When they were close to the minatours, a light came to them, a shiny one. Jack smiled and he knew. Sandy and North! "They helped us Merida," Jack said. "Where are they?" Merida asked. "I don't know.l but I can feel it" Jack said. King Leafu's army was starting to become stronger. And then they are starting to win. 

Later, Mindran was the only one left. "I...I don't understand, we were many and strong". "You know what you don't have in you...is to believe," Jack said. Merida smiled. "Go ahead Leafu! Kill me, that is what you want right?" Mindran said. "No, it is not what I want. I only want what is best for my nature and people living in this world for that...you will suffer," King Leafu puts vine chains in Mindran's hand, meaning that he would suffer. 

Finally, the Queen Galia was well. And she is starting to heal the nature. "Thank you my children...you risked your lives just for us. How can we all repay you?" King Leafu asked. "I wish for us to come back," Merida said. The King called her wife Galia, "Thank you children, you saved me, I never thought that two children like you would saved me, for that I will give you a reward," Galia gave them four magical orb. 

"What is this," Jack asked, "The other orb will take you back, and the other one will lead you here, in case you wanted to come back, but use it wisely. Someday, maybe you will be needing our help," Galia said. "Thank you my queen." They both bowed to her. "One more question chilldren," King Leafu said. "What is it?" Jack said. "What was that light?". "It's....one thing people believed of, and our hope" Jack said with a smile. "Oh...my word," King Leafu said. Merida and Jack returned. "Whoa, really my king, who is that guy?" Pruta asked. "He is Jack Frost, a Guardian, wish him luck for the darkness. I wish they would come back here so that we can help them," King Leafu said.

Later on, they came back. "Wow! I can't believe we survied," Merida said. "I can't believe we're back!" Jack said. "Come on! We need to find the others right?" Jack said. "Oh! Ok!" Merida said.

This journey leads to the mystety village, find out more!