Chapter 10

{Tris's POV}

I can't stop shivering. In freezing. The water soaked me to the bone. I'm feeling dizzy. I'm coming in and out and I faintly remember Tobias coming to save me looking terrified. He grabbed me right as I was falling. I really don't remember anything after that but now I am in his arms, in his shirt. He is shirtless and has my wet shirt slung over his shoulder so I am guessing he gave me his. I feel the warmth coming off his chest and I curl up in his arms alittle more. He pulls me closer.

"Tris , Tris, Triiisss?!" His voice is getting louder and louder.

I blink my eyes open and I already feel weak. "Yes" I say in a whisper because I can't talk any louder.

"Oh Tris, you scared me to death!" I can tell Tobias has been crying. We are almost back to the apartment and he is trying to warm me up by rubbing his hand against my body while he is carrying me.

He turns me around in his arms he is supporting me from the bottom and my arms are slung around his neck.

We reach the apartment and he opens the door. He sets me down on the couch.

"Tris, you need to get out of those wet clothes, and take a warm bath." He commands in a soft voice. I agree but my muscles hurt too much to move let alone get out of these clothes. I wince at the thought.

"Do you need help Tris?" He looks at me like he won't take no for an answer.

I obliged and nod. He carries to the bathroom. He helps me get out of my clothes. At first I'm embarrassed that he is seeing me without my clothes. The only guy who has was Peter. And he ripped the towel off my body and I ran. But Tobias doesn't look at me lustfully he looks at me like he is only concerned about me. He is my Fiancé too so there should be no reason to hide.

I try to help him when I can but he tells me that he's got it that I don't need to do anything.

He runs the bath with hot water and places me in it.

"Call for me when you are ready to get out. Take your time. You need it" he smiles and kisses me on my forehead and leaves, keeping the door unlocked.