I'm So Proud Of You

Dear reader,

Thank you for choosing to read this book. I'm a little bit new to Wattpad so I would appreciate any feedback or criticism anyone would like to give.

Anything written in this book is a work of my weird and wonderful imagination. This is my only draft/version of this book, so if you see it anywhere else I'd like it if you notified me. To the best of my knowledge, not every single event of this book has actually occurred. However aspects of real life events have been added to give the book an element of reality.

The main inspiration for this book is  called 'My kidnapper' by @ovosim . Outstanding plot, I just want you to finish it 😫

Scenes in this book maybe be inappropriate for those of a younger age. You will always be informed of any depressing , extremely violent and very intimate scenes at the start of the chapter so feel free to skip. I aim not swear in this book. Pneumonics will be used to represent any cuss words that would need to be said.

This will be an interactive book with alternative endings, Q&A's between the characters and the readers etc etc.

So here we go! Get any items of food, it's going to be a long journey!! Remember your piping hot tea and knife&fork a lot of tea will be spilled, and there's a lot of beef :)

To avoid confusion with present day events, I have "set" the book to start in late 2013 (September). It makes more sense on a timeline. I apologise if it makes no chronological sense -( Like the meek mill beef happening in 2013 ) - further down in the book. If any confusion, just comment on the paragraph/chapter and I will try to help!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my friends and family,
For those who thought I wasn't able to do this,
For Drake and Nicki Minaj,
And those who are a part of the Dricki ship.
Those who stick by their opinion and imagination, are the real legends. In a world where uniquity is a foreign thing, you are the last glimmers of hope.

© ezziemaraj_graham 2016 Esther.U
All rights reserved.