Space Talk

((*SLAMS HANDS ON TABLE* ALRIGHT.

IF YOU LIKE THIS POSSIBLE PART ONE, COMMENT, HEART, FOLLOW, FANGIRL INTENSELY. HAVE A GOOD DAY.))

(Space Talk)

Sky hummed, wrapping his arms around Jason and dragging him to the couch, flopping down. No explanation. No obvious reason. Huh. Jason was-- putting together some space data on his computer. Hh. "S-Sky wh-what are you--?" He chuckled a bit. "Talk about somethin'.." He mumbled, clinging to him tightly, resting his chin on Jason's shoulder. Jason blushed a little, slowly smiling. "A-alright, well uh...i-i was working on the data on how the Moon was placed that way in the solar system, ya know with the End being in a total different dimension and all." Jason was the town's data gatherer, making sure the data for the scientists were correct. Sky nodded a bit, tangling their legs together and brushing a hand through his hair. "Mmhn..I can't believe there's still people who think it's the same thing. Tell me more." Jason blushed more, getting a bit impatient and excited. No one ever asked about his data before, unless it was the scientists. "Y-You--...y-you really wanna hear about this--!?" Sky nodded, grinning slightly. Adorable. "Mmhm, why would I offer if I wasn't serious about it? Go ahead. I'm listening." The space man nodded, getting up a chart. "W-well uh-- f-firstly, some astronauts-- well uh...I-I guess I am one to but-- a-anyway! Uh...they came back from the Moon finding that it was a mixture of Endstone, g-glass, and dirt t-too. Uh...because of the glass and dirt, people think humans or something were there before." "The only way there would be glass there without someone putting it there was if there was sand and it was super heated...You think there could've been sand and like- Heat from the sun or something turned it to glass?" He paused, furrowing his brows. "Or- Does Endstone react the same way as sand when heated like that?" "A-actually no uh...I thought that too, but Endstone is s-surprisingly cold at its core...since it has no barrier to in close the heat, i-it wouldn't do that." He smiled sheepishly. "U-uh-- a-also-- the dirt was v-very dry, s-so there was probably no water there too, making the argument of life even more invalid." "Oh, huh...There's no oxygen in the atmosphere, right? The only possible way that life could be sustainable there, uh- Considering the amount of time spent there of course- Would be a supply oxygen and y'know, essential needs. Unless it was something that wouldn't need those things." He added the last part half jokingly, but still kinda keeping a serious composure. Jason chuckled lightly, beaming shyly. "Y-Yeah...I suppose. A-anyway uh...a-another thing is that, which the End in another dimension, and since the End is considered the leading civilization in portals, people s-say that the Enders left the Endstone piece as an offering during the End and Overworld Cold War, ooor at least how myths go." Sky grinned a bit at the way he was acting, just seeing his face from the corner of his eye. "I mean, it's believable if you disregard the scientific view of it, I mean - if you think of the time period when the End Division War was going on, iiiit's possible that that's how it happened." "T-True uh...i-I'll be honest, i-i have been bothering Ty about the End's history...b-but it is for data!" He chuckled sheepishly, sort of looking off to the side. Sky rolled his eyes, sort of shifting his body a bit and pecking Jason's cheek. "If he gets upset about it just remind him that it's for the greater good. The information is valuable, and he's the only one who can shine some proper light on it." Jason sort of tensed when Sky kissed him, slyly giggling and blushing harder. He is a fucking cinnamon roll. Too good. Too pure for this world. "Y-yeah...--! O-oh right!! Th-the craters-- wait not craters...i-i mean holes in the Moon! Uh...astronauts ventured into them and retrieved small traces of...well people dunno. Most likely bones though..." "Oh, jeez. What do you uh- Think they're from? I mean- Like-.. People bones?.." He stopped, dismissing the thought. "Never mind uh, are they running tests on them to see if that's actually what they are..?" "Well...people-- h-having a dark train of thought-- think it's the defeated side of the End Division War. Uh-- but n-no uh...w-we haven't ran tests b-but it's a safe bet really..." "Damn.. I mean, i-it's possible, but...it's a bit...morbid. Placing the bones of the fallen soldiers in holes-.." He trailed off, kind of changing the subject. "U-Uh...hm... What's space like..?" "Well, space is kind of fun really. If you look past the lack of oxygen that is, but I suffice." He chuckled, sighing and looking up. "It really is amazing, Sky..." "I could only imagine." He breathed, brushing a few fingers through Jason's hair. "You think you'll get the opportunity to go back up there?" Jason thought for a moment. "Yeah, I think so...m-maybe you can come up there with me too!" "Me? I-I donno, I'm not trained for any of that, y'know-.." He paused, taking a breath. "..You actually think they'd let me?.." "They do have a training ground, plus we don't have anything too serious going on in the labs." He looked up at Sky. "So, it IS possible." He beamed, breath catching in his chest. "If you really think, I would love to! I mean, if you're this passionate about it, I want to see what it's like." Jason gasped, eye lighting up in excitement. "A-Alright then uh-- wh-when do you w-wanna go--?" Sky chuckled slightly. "Uh.. I donno, I guess as soon as we can. The sooner the better, right?" Jason nodded, wrapping his arms around Sky's shoulders, snuggling into his chest. "Hhhh...I love you, Sky...~" He beamed, clinging and smooching the top of his head. "I love you, love you, love you...~"