Don't buy from Craigslist

Inside the box was a Santa based lengerie top. It was red and sheer white. Jack saw the perfect opportunity to mess with Mark.

Marks PoV
*Yawn* I feel a lot better, I feel like I forgot something though.
JACKS PRESENT.
I jumped out of bed and rushed through the house to find Jack before he opened his present but I was to late.
-End Of PoV For Now
"Maaaaaaaaaaark." Jack called out with a certain tone in his voice that Mark couldn't Quite place.
"I love the present you got me. I love it so much I just put it on. Wanna see?" Mark didn't know the gift wasn't what he bought he only had just realized the tone of voice Jack had. Sarcastically Playful.
Mark began to get worried but for the sake of an actual reaction from Jack he replied with.
'Sure if you liked it enough to put it on.'
After his words Jack slid out of the bathroom on his socks. It took Mark three seconds to realize what had happened.
Instant blush, Marks face became red as a Tomato when he realized the wrong gift came.

When Jack saw Marks red face he began belting song lyrics. Not just any lyrics the lyrics to "Can You Feel The Love Tonight."

If it was possible for Mark to get redder he DEFINITELY did. All he did until Jack was done his ''Seranade" was cringe so much he nearly died. Then Mark tried to explain.
"I'm SO sorry the wro..."
Cutoff mid sentence by Jack, Mark Instantly blushed at Jacks next words.
"I know I checked your history. There's some pretty kinky shit on there to Mark." Jack winked and then kissed Mark on the cheek and said.
"Oh and NEVER buy from Craigslist EVER again."