Chapter one.

Wade's POV.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
"Can I see a human now please." I say begining to get angry. The bank account at just stares at me with that same blank expression as always, I grab him by the shirt and pull him towards me, his belly is on the desk and his legs are hanging off, I lean down so my face is right in front of his and "listen you vile robot, how dare you deify me, I want to see a human!" he just stares the say "put me down and Mabey you can" with the same blank expressionless voice they use, I slowly set him down and he says "turn Around." I twirl around and to my surprise All I see is the fat guy that had been standing behind me the entire time, but know he's angry, "come on" he says "hurry up", I turn back around to see the robot laughing hysterically. So I grab the tape dispenser and teach him a lesson, next thing he knows he's a rolled into a ball on the floor in the corner . I brush off my hands as I walk out the door (and stop off at the ATM machine outside the bank while I'm at it). Now this may seem strange but for me it's just a regular wendsday afternoon, but if you think this is bad, it's about to gat a whole lot worse.
Thanks everyone for reading my book and remember to
Vote
Comment
Share
Stay
I will update soon.