Happy Birthday Hazama

(HazamaxKokonoe)

Hazama Pov

"Well Relius my man, you know what today is right?" I ask my best bud. "It's Saturday. Why do you ask such a question Hazama?" I started laughing. "It's my birthday, aaaaand Terumi decided to let me have the day off. So what did you get me, buddy oh pal of mine? Or did ya forget? Huh? Huh?" He didn't say anything and just kept giving me looks like he was bored of my questioning and then he opens his mouth to reply, but then A-11 decides to show up right when Relius was about to answer my question. "My my is that you Kokonoe?" Since she is the only one that have A-11. "Damn right Terumi! I'll finally kill you once and for...." "Kokonoe, will you stop calling me Terumi since he isn't here right now. Plus, all I hear coming out of your mouth is meow, meow, meow." She then got really pissed off. "Lambda kill this son of a bitch now!" "Target confirmed, switching to battle mode." "Hey Relius my man, would you handle this? I got other things I must do today. It isn't my birthday every day you know." I responded as I walked off. Kokonoe is more of a bitch today than usual. I wonder what got her black panties in a twist. Oh well, I better go back to the office, but first I need to pick up some things from the store in Orient Town.

Kokonoe Pov

Damn that Terumi! Making me look like a fool! *sigh* At least Lambda is dealing with him right now. I check back on Lambda and she didn't respond. "Lambda!" "Aww poor Kokonoe. Yet another failure. What a waste of time." That voice sounded familiar. "Relius! What did you do to Lambda?" He didn't respond to me, but just laughed. "What's so funny?" The teleport pod opened and he walked into Sector Seven. "Your face, that's whats funny Kokonoe, plus it has been a long time old friend." He said with a smirk. "Now since I won the fight against A-11, would you..." "Hell no!" I yelled. "You didn't even hear what I have to say my dear." He said. "I don't give a rat's ass Relius. Just get the hell out of here!!" I turned to work on my computer since he had started walking off. Then something hit me on the head and I blacked out.

Relius Pov

I was about to ask Kokonoe something, but instead I hit her with my metal arm and it knocked her out. "I can't be stuck babysitting a stupid brat, even if I knocked her out." I stated poking her and she didn't wake up. I sighed and said, "Well I still have to get Hazama a present, but I guess I can bring her with me since Hazama can put up with her. Probably need to make sure she don't have any hidden weapons, but I don't think she will do anything if she is tied up." Just thinking about it made me have a perfect gift idea for Hazama. Even if he HATES cat so much, but their is something about Kokonoe that he won't shut up about. I'm starting to wonder if he is starting to fall for this bitch of a cat. Doesn't matter about that. I started to tie her hands behind her back and tape her mouth. There was a weird feeling that hit me, like someone is watching me. "You can stop hiding. I know your there, Rachel Alucard." she teleported in with a smile on her face. "What are you doing Relius?" I smirked and replied,"Getting Hazama a little present. It is his birthday after all." "But isn't Terumi allergic to cats?" She asked that question hesitantly. "He left Hazama for the day. He's giving him a break." Rachel giggled. "Is that so? Well let me help you get her there. *giggles* Well this will be most entertaining." She teleported us to a clinic in Orient Town. "Why here?" I ask Rachel. she just laughs and said," just shut up and watch. Miss. Litchi, I have a request to ask you if you don't mind me asking." Litchi walked in and had a surprised look on her face. "Professor? Why is she here?" "Where is no time for questions Litchi now *whispers in her ear about something and the wink at her* now you get the plan doctor?" She nod and grab Kokonoe then close the door to the bathroom. "Rachel, what are you planning since you caught my interest?" She just giggle a little and said," you'll see shortly Mr. Relius." After thirty minutes have past Litchi finally come out with Kokonoe wearing a black trench coat. "Now here is what you want, but it is under the this trench coat." Litchi said. "And the thing I ask for?" She hands Rachel a bag and Rachel smiled. "Now its time to go. Are you ready to go Relius Clover?" I nod my head and we teleported again, but to Hazama's room in the NOL branch. "So how long until Hazama gets back?" Rachel ask. "I don't well know when he is coming back, but what are you going to do with Kokonoe?" Rachel lift her with her with wind and lay her on the bed. "Its a surprises for the birthday boy plus isn't it your idea to let Hazama have a fun night with Kokonoe?" I was surprised that she knew my plan. I smiled and said," I never thought that you would ever do this to Kokonoe. I'm curious about why help me with my plans, Rachel?" Rachel just smiled and said," because I was bored and this caught my interest. Plus what Kokonoe is wearing might not be good thing that you are in here. Now get out!" I didn't want to mess with that vampire so I just exit. What is Kokonoe wearing under that jacket?