Lets fight!

Thanks for quest @JohnnyChhun . Hope you like it and if anyone else have a request shot. Just ask and I'll start working on it. I'll do a few more since I don't really like one shots to be honest and idk why I'm writing them.
††††††

MakotoxBullet

Makoto pov

"You want me to do what professor?" I said to her in Kagura's room. "I'm telling you to keep a look out for someone. If you see them don't fight them unless they engage. Then you can fight them. Now go." "Okay Professor Kokonoe. I won't let you down." She laugh and said " you better not I'm counting on you Makoto. Oh and if you see Terumi. Make sure you get out of there and send Tager this way for repairs." She said.

"Okay I will!" I walked out of the room and wonder about the person she is talking about. She said that this person is looking for her or Relius Clover. Man I hate that guy. Anyways so this person is also a soldier.

Hmm this should me interesting. I thought and notice my stomach was growling. I probably need to get me some food before I leave on my mission. I wonder if Hibiki made anything yet? Hmm....as I was thinking something tap me on the shoulder and I turn to see it was Noelers.

"Hey Noelers!" I said with a smile. "Hey Makoto have you seen Tsubaki? I need to ask her about something." "No I haven't sorry Noelers. If I see her I'll let you know." I said with  "Okay thanks Makoto. S-sorry for bothering you" she said nervously. "It's okay Noel. Calm down. You will find her. Now what to eat with me before I have to go on my mission?" She nods her head.

We both went in the kitchen and we found Tsubaki talking to Hibiki and Jin. Hibiki was cooking food. "Well look who we found." I said grinning. "Hmm? Oh hey Makoto and Noel." Tsubaki said with a smile. Hibiki gave me a box. "Since you have a mission from Kokonoe. Take this with you since I figure you wanted a snack?" He said.

My eyes widen when I open the box. "Oh my! This is heaven!!" I said while my mouth was watering. Noel laugh and Tsubaki close my mouth since it was open. He made me hazel nut cookies. I was jumping.

"Hibiki you are awesome thank you. Well guys I'm off see you later." I said and wave to them. They wave back and said there byes. I walked out while eating the cookies. Man these are so good. I thought with a smile on my face.

Bullet pov

Damn I need to found Professor Kokonoe or Relius Clover so they can tell me where my comrade went that day. With the information I got. One of them is in the 5th Hierarchical City of Ibukido and the other is in an unknown location.

At least I know where one is and heading that way. I'm coming for you Professor and you better have the answers I'm looking for or I'll use force.

I'll arrive at Ibukido within the hour. So I might as well get some answers from people on board this ship. I walked around to see anyone, but there wasn't many people. Well they better have something or I'm not going to be happy.

††Time skip††

When that wasn't the information I was looking for. I feel like punching something but decides to calm down. Anger isn't going to help me find my comrade. I sigh and notice the ship have arrived.

Well it's time to get off this thing. I grab my bag and left the ship. Sigh so she is supposed to be in this area somewhere? Doesn't really surprise me, but it is getting late. I walk to a hotel close by. Man that ship really took the energy out of me. I walked into the lobby of the hotel. Hmm nice place. I walked to the desk. "I need a room for the night." "Okay." He told me the price of the room.