Avengers? What Are Avengers?

MERRY A FEW DAYS LATE CHRISTMAS YEAHHH

Annabeths POV

The people turn around. There seven of them. A robotic looking guy, a woman with red hair and heavy duty guns, a blonde dude with long hair and a hammer, a guy wearing all red, white and blue (who does he think he is, Mr. America?), a guy flying with metal wings, a guy with a bow and arrow and a giant green... Thing. After a moment of eyeing each other a robot crashes right next to us.

"Tony! What did we say about making robots that could potentially kill us?!" The guy with the bow shouts. The robotic looking one pulls off the face hard to reveal a man with a goatee looking more annoyed than ashamed.

"Not one of mine." He says. Percy runs up and charges the robot, Leo close behind.

"Flame on!" Leo shouts. He blasts the robot with flames. It falls over. Then it whirs and dings and pops back up completely fine. Piper and I charge it. We don't make a dent. The others are attacking but nothing's working. Jason raises his sword to the sky at the same time the blonde one raises his hammer. A lightning bolt comes down through each of their weapons and completely fries the robot.

"What the hell was that?" Percy demands as he pants while he walks over to us. Hazel nudges him.

"Language!" She tells him. Tony, I believe his name was, looks over at Mr. America.

"Not a word." Mr. America says. "And as for what that was, no idea."

"Who are you?" The hammer guy asks. "And how can you summon lightning as I do?" He inquires Jason.

"Demigods." Jason replied shortly. "Who are you guys?" He asks.

"We're the Avengers." Mr. America says. Who?

I know it's insanely short but I literally just whipped this up. How was yalls Christmas? What'd you get? I got action figures and a bunch of books (<3). Thanks to the users @Vikitoria2000 and @ForbiddenLoveMxM1 for motivating me! Merry Christmas and Happy (almost) New Year!