Science Bros, meet Annabeth

Bruce's POV

After Steve finishes his frisbee, we break into pairs to study one another. Annabeth trails after me.
     "Scientist? What's your specialty?" She asks. I shrug.
     "Whatever interest me. Astronuclear Physics is what the diploma says but I have a lot of side projects." Her eyes widen.
     "I used to have a computer, thousands of years of data and hundreds more that I coulee found but i uh, lost it a few months back. I did some reading on Astronucleat Physics. Interesting, but quite slow." She comments.
    "How'd you loose it?" I ask, amazed that you could loose that.
     "I fell to hell. Literally." She replies and walks over to the head data base. She hit the start button and FRIDAY beams open.
     "Hello Dr. Banner, new person Dr. Banner has brought in. I assume you are friendly as you have no restraints that I can detect." She says brightly. Annabeth turns to me.
     "Do you mind...?" She asks hesitantly. I nod.
      "All yours." I reply and she grins. We spend a few minutes messing around, she corrects some of the formulas and I tell her where to add beams in her architecture.
     "JASON!" We hear Piper scream. We both turn and run toward the sound.

Hey guys! Long time no update I know. I'm sorry bout that and I'll try to be better. Promise. Anyway, dun dun dun cliffy. Comment to remind to update, because I will forget. I BROKE 1000 READS AKDKSNSKDJAK!!!!!