Earth is no place for an angel like you

(a/n: this song fits so perfectly OMG, I love this song) 

//Alexa's POV//

I had been awake since three am. Today was Luka's funeral.

Once my alarm rang at six I got up and walked to the shower. 

I changed into a black over sized sweater with a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots. 

I left my hair down and grabbed my bag. 

"ready?" Antonio asked. I nodded and walked out. He was wearing a black button up shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and black boots. 

We got into the car and drove off to where Luka's mom and his sister were staying. 

"Im so glad to see you Alexa" Willow, Luka's mom said and hugged me. "Im glad to see you too" I whispered and hugged her. 

"He loved you and thats why he did it" Kendall, Luka's older sister said and hugged me. "He didnt have to do it" i whispered. "you were his best friend" Kendall said and smiled. "lets go" Willow said and we got into the car. 

We arrived at the church where they would have a body present ceremony. 

"Go on in" I said to Willow and Kendall," I have to take care of something" I said. They nodded and walked in. 

"I want you to prohibit the entrance to the following people" I said and handed Brent, the head of security we had hired. "Everyone on this list?" Brent asked. "yes, everyone on that list" I said sternly," if they would like to talk to someone call me over" I said. "yes Miss Marquez" Brent said and went to show the other guards the list. 

Kellin and his group of friends knew about Hayley's plan and they hadn't said anything. 

The people who would be attending the ceremony were the members from the unit, Luka's mom and sister, Sabrina, Quentin, Nelli, Hannah, Xander and Ethan were flying in from San Diego, and my dad was flying in from Tennessee and Jionni was flying in from New York. 

Once everyone arrived the priest began the ceremony. 

During the period in which everyone would go up and pay their respects Brent pulled me aside. "someone is here to see you" he said. I looked over at Sabrina who started to get up. "I got this" I whispered and followed Brent. 

Zelda, Micheal, Aron, Kellin, Elliot, Riker, Levi and Sierra and Kam. 

"This guard is not letting us in" Sierra stated. "thats because you're not getting in" I said. "why not?" Zelda asked. "You knew about Hayley's plan" I said. "we didnt think it was gonna end up like this" Kellin said in his defense. "I have to go back to the ceremony, honestly I hope you can sleep at night" I said and walked off. 

"Everything all right?" Hannah asked. "yes" I said and sat down. 

************************************

After the ceremony we drove to the cemetery. 

"Give me a minute" I said after everyone payed their respects. 

"Thank you Luka, thank you for everything" I said and placed a white rose on his alter," Earth is no place for in an angel like you, Ill always remember you" I said and stood up. 

"God bless you Luka and everything you did on this Earth" I said and threw a handful of dirt before walking back to Sabrina and Antonio. 

***********************************

*******************************************

HIIIIIIII GUYS!! a massive apology for taking so long to update! I had finals, I passed all of them but I still have no idea what I got on my AP physics final im hoping I pass, I almost puked during the final

 Since Ive been getting out of school early Ive been going into the city and looking around at various record shops and on Friday  I took my friend who dropped out of school a while ago, so I hadn't been able to see her. Long story short we got lost and I had to call my friend who lived in one of the suburbs for help. What an adventure I had!!

Thank you for the views!

That moment when you gotta be gay on the downlow when you talk to your crush so that she doesnt sense the gay yet, even thou she's gay too, oh the predicament!

follow me on instagram: esacape_my_reality

Tumblr: you-think-im-funny-he-never-did.tumblr.com

IMMA GO SEE TONIGHT ALIVE IN MARCH, even if my friend doesnt go I may have to invite my crush(oh lord im not sure if im ready for that) BUT IM SUPER EXCITED CAUSE MY LOVE FOR JENNA IS REAL, all right im done.

comment

and

vote

and

share

thank you :D

song used as title: Amelia- Tonight Alive

song played in the beginning: Windows in Heaven- We are the in crowd