Chapter 26

(Song: Self Righteous ~ Bryson Tiller)

(Damn, Meech Lowkey cute too...heh heh)

~Memory~

"What. The. Heck. Dude!" I said, getting mad. "Why do you always beat me on this STUPID GAME!" I yelled. Lo started laughing at me.

"Shut up...shoot" I said. "Mario Kart isn't all that hard! You just keep looking on the wrong side of the screen!" Lo said.

"Whatever..." I replied, placing the controller down. I laid down on the bed, back side down.

He placed his controller down, and hovered above me. "I'm sorry Yn" he said, lowering down to kiss my lips. "Heh heh, it's no big deal" I replied.

We stared at each other for a while, then his lips slammed into mine. As soon as our lips collided, it got heated.

His hands slid up my shirt slowly, and I wrapped my legs around him, not breaking the kiss one bit.

"Aye Lo, I was wondering if- WHAT THE HELL?" Someone said.

We both stopped, and got up, fixing ourselves.

"Tylen? Wassup with you?" Lo said, as if nothing just happened?

"I should be asking the same question, Angelo..." Tylen said, crossing his arms.

"Dang....sorry man, I took this out of hand" he said, looking at me. Tylen looked at Lo, then at me. He rubbbed under his chin, and sighed.

"It's cool Lo...I don't wanna catch you doing this shit again...well until you're a couple of years older, i'ght?" He said.

Lo nodded his head. Tylen looked at me one more time, and walked up to Lo. "Okay...I'll catch you later. Gotta go to your Aunt house" he said, giving Lo dap, then walking out.

I started breathing again when the door shut. "Lo! We were caught!" I said, getting up.

"It's all cool Yn, he said it was okay..." Lo said, nonchalantly. I started putting my shoes on.

"Where are you going Yn?" He said. "I'm going home. It's getting pretty late anyways" I said, putting my Jacket on. "Oh...well I'll call you later" he said.

"Okay" I replied, before walking out of the room. I ran downstairs, and stumbled into Tylen.

"Oh, sorry" I said. He looked down at me, and I ran away from him. I opened the door, and closed it shut behind me. It was lightly drizzling, and now it was pretty chilly.

I rubbed my cold arms to stop my shivering, and walked home.

~~~

Lo's Pov

"Lo. I swear you're my favorite close friend" Yn said, laying down on my chest.

"Thanks Yn....I'm happy to be here with you" I replied, rubbing her arm. Someone knocked on the door, and Yn got up to answer it.

"Yn...can I talk to you?" Desi said. "I guess.." yn said, opening the door for Desi to walk in. I sat up, and Yn came and sat besides me.

"First of all, I came to say sorry. I-I didn't know Jordan was doing all of that stuff to you. Secondly, I came to ask if...uh.." she paused, and ran to her ear.

She started whispering, and Yn's face lit up. "Oooh. Hell yeah!! And I do forgive you. You know I can't live without my sis" she said, smiling. Desi was in awe, and they both hugged it out.

Yn's Pov

"Meechieee!! Come hereee!" Desi yelled. Meech came running into my room.

"Wassup Desi?" He said. "Nothing, I just wanted your comfort" she said, hugging him. I smiled at the two, and looked at Lo.

He smiled too, but as he looked down, his smiled disappeared. "Aye, I uh...gotta go use the restroom. Be right back" Lo said, walking out.

I nodded my head, and looked down. My phone buzzed, and it was a text. I opened it, and it read:

"Yn, you have a shift at your regular time, at classes 521 and 214. You had better not have told anyone what happened at Greyson's, or you can kiss your job goodbye. See you tomorrow love.." -Kahlari

Ugh, what is up with this old ass man liking me?? I turned my phone off, and plopped on the bed.

"You okay Yn?" Meech said. "Yeah. I'm okay, thanks" I replied. "No problem" Meech replied. He put Desi on his back, and they walked out of the room.

It was silence for a moment, and I heard another knock at the door.

"What Now?" I thought, as I got up and walked to the door.

When I opened it, I saw Jordan. I looked up at him, and kissed my teeth. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk for a bit. Can I come in?" He asked. "Nah, we're good right here" I said.

He kissed his teeth, and looked at me. "C'mon Yn, can I come in? I promise, I'm not gonna do anything..." he said.

I rolled my eyes, and let him inside. He looked around, and sat on my bed. I sat a good distance away from him on my bed. It was silence from that point on.

"Are you gonna talk, or what?" I asked. "Oh yeah..." he said. "Did I tell you I'm not really 15?" He said.

"Oh really? How old are you then??" I said. "Actually, I'm 18.." he said. "Prove it to me then..." I said, not believing him.

He pulled out a wallet, and then a card. He handed out to me, and it was his Driver's License. My eyes widened.

"Then why did you lie to me?" I asked. "I don't know...Look, I'm sorry for doing all of those things to you. I was wrong, and I was just caught up...."

"It's just that...you're an attractive young woman, and I just wanted someone like you to actually be with me...heh, and I really didn't do a good job doing so.."

"All I really want is your forgiveness..." he said, looking down.

"That's probably the realest thing you've said to me..." I said. "Did you mean all of that?" I asked him.

"Every word...I wouldn't say it if it wasn't real..." he replied, looking at me.

I nodded my head. "Ugh...well I guess I can forgive you" I said. "Forreal?" He said surprised. "Yeah...luckily" I said. He nodded his head smiling.

"Thank you" he said. "You're welcome" I replied. He extended his arms, and I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

I pulled back, but he pulled me back towards him. I looked up at him, and he stared at me.

He leaned closer towards me, and I did the same. "I...better get something to eat. Those hot cheetos won't do much justice.." I said, pulling back.

He nodded his head, smirking. "Yeah...you go do that" he said, getting up from the bed. He walked towards the door, and looked back at me...before walking out of the room.

"I can't believe I almost kissed him" I thought. Just then, Lo came inside. "I'm back!!" He said.

I laughed, and looked down. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...just thinking" I said. "Thinking about what?" He asked.

"Oh...a close call..." I simply replied. He nodded his head, and sat besides me.

~~~

Lo's Pov

I heard everything.....

~~~

Hi there...My name is Normal, lol. How ya doing mi amigo? I hope you're doing all good! Ha, I hope you are enjoying the book so far, and there will be more soon, so stay tuned.

Peace Out My Woe..
-AmbitiousMya

*I lowkey eat cheesecake at nighttime....woes....*