Chapter 30

(song: West District ~ PARTYNEXTDOOR)
~Memory~ ~Weeks later~

I was in class, listening to music, cause I was done with all of my work. "Ugh, it so boring in here" I thought.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around, and saw Nani smirking at me.

"Wassup" I asked. "Hey um...I'm throwing a party on Saturday. Do you wanna come?" She asked.

"Ehh....I'm not in the party mood right now..." I said, placing my headphones onto my ears.

"Oh please come Yn! I'm sure it will be the party you'll never forget" she said, holding my shoulder.

I sighed, then rolled my eyes. "Ugh, I guess I'll go..." I replied. She smirked, and pulled something out of her backpack.

"Great, see you there" she said, handing me an invitation. I looked at it, and she walked back to her original seat.

I placed the invitation in my backpack, and put my headphones back onto my ears.

~~~ (Days Later)

I heard the door handle twist, and the door slammed open. "YN, WAKE THE FUCK UP" a voice yelled. I placed the pillow over my head, and fell asleep.

"Yn....Yn....wake up girl" it said, shaking me. I moved the pillow from my head, and sat up.

"What Desi?" I said. "Do you wanna go take a walk on the beach girlie?" She said.

I thought about it, and why not? "Yeah, that sounds cool" I replied. "Cool, well get dressed nowww" she said, walking towards my door.

"But it's so early!" I whined. She faced me, and laughed. "Girl, it is 2 in the afternoon!" She replied.

"What the...forreal?" I asked, unsure. "Uh, yeahh, now get dressed Yn" She replied, walking out.

I slowly got up, and did my daily routine. After all of that, I picked out my clothes for today.

I picked out a simple two piece bikini, and placed a halter top and some shorts above it. I put on my sandals, and grabbed my beach bag from the dresser.

"Yn, you ready??" Desi asked. I walked out of the room, and placed my sunglasses on.

"Hell yeah I'm ready" I replied, smirking. "Oooh, look at youu! Aye, pose" she said, making a fake camera out of her hands.

I laughed, then did a couple of funny poses. "Oooh, click, click" she said. We both giggled, then walked downstairs.

"This is gonna be fun.." she said. "I know right, just you and me and-" I paused, looking up.

I saw Meech and Lo standing by the door, on their phones. "Where are you guys going?" Desi asked.

They looked up from their phones. "Where are You guys going?" Meech asked.

"Nope, we asked first" I replied. "We're going out..." Lo said. "Be more specific" I said, poking his cheek.

"We're going to the beach" he said."Ha, funny thing is that's the same exact place we were going" I said, crossing my arms.

"Hmm, what a coincidence then" he said, walking closer towards me. "Yeah...what are the odds" I replied smirking.

He looked at me, then I turned around. "Are you ready to go Desi?" I said, adjusting my beach bag on my shoulder.