Chapter 3: Present Time part 1

As Naruto left the Hyuuga mansion, he felt good about the talk but he wished he could've had more time to talk to Hinata and probably ask her to join him on a walk. With that he instantly blushed and forgot he was jumping in the trees and ended up slipping and fell. He was glad that he had faced worse pain than what he felt that moment. When arrived home he went straight to sleep and just thought about the next day little did he know the next might not even come.

The next Ninja war approached like an unexpected storm, that has been brewing in the far lands. No one anticipated that Madara and Obito were behind it all or that this war was going to change everything. So many warriors died in each nation, as they tried to work together to fight the great evil. But even through all the deaths they saw, only one pushed him enough to his breaking point to join the other side. Neji died, he saved Naruto while stopping Hinata (in sacrificing herself again)  from being punctured by huge stalks or wood. The words that were spoken between the 3 made him realize how important bonds are, that even death can't crush it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto: *gasps* "MEDIC!!!!!!!" "hurry up he is in critical condition" he screams a he holds Neji who starts to bleed everywhere from the attack. 

Neji: "No, i'm already...Naruto, Hinata is already willing to die for you, so...you hold more than one life in your hands. it seems....that my life too....may be one of them" he said while his curse mark started to fade 

Naruto: "Why? why did you do this?" he said "you were supposed to change the Hyuuga" "why would you go so far for me? and risk your life"

Neji: "Because....you called me a...Genius"Neji starts having flashbacks to what his father said in the past and now he understands everything and with that he finally dies.

Obito : "I thought you said that you won't let your friends be killed, Naruto". He said menacingly, looking down on him. "Look around, try saying that again, your hopes, your ideals are proven wrong, realize their deaths". Naruto is so shaken by those words he is in a panic mode. "Join us" Obito says while stretching out his hand.

*SLAP!!!!!* Naruto was slapped by Hinata who was visibly distraught from seeing her dear cousin die in front of her. Everyone including Naruto was very surprised by her action. Her hand still on his cheek as she spoke.

Hinata: "Do you remember what Neji said to you? About your life being part of a bigger picture? Do you know what he meant by that? He meant never letting an ally die, there were no lies in his words or his ideals. Neji made it true...in his heart. It's not just you....Naruto, we are all connecting our lives through the same feelings that are in our hearts. That's....what makes us friends, but if we give up on that ideal now, everything Neji's done will have been in vain. That's what it really means to let an ally die. So come....stand tall with me, Naruto. Stay strong and don't break your word. I won't either....that's my ninja way." she ended with a smile. everyone surrounding them wounded or not was very moved and shocked by her speech. 

Naruto: "I know that" he said as he stood up with her hand enclosed in his. "I'm not alone at all!!" he proclaimed making everyone smile. "Hinata, Thank you, it's all because of you standing by me" He said that as he squeezed her hand.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The war continued countless lives were lost, having Madara change forms like Cell or Freeza from DBZ. After sealing the ten tails into his body he transformed into a full Jinchuriki, which gave him immense power that only Guy-sensei was able to stand up to him and actually make a mess of him. But sadly he was still too powerful and the damage that Madara took was more of a scratch compared to how Guy looked in the end.

Then everything changed when Kagura Otsutsuki was revived. She, the matriarch of the Otsutsuki Clan and the mother of Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki, was here which meant "shit got too real".