How Mrs holl stole theatre

At oak knoll there is a place called the theatre room where the best people live. If there was one thing that they loved the most it was their theatre games. Now Mrs.holl who lived just below theatre ( in hell) did not. She hated theatre the whole theatre thing. She said to her self "I must stop this . I know what Ill do I go to the school board and get Germany gone. Then ill become the sub and destroy thier passion then theatre will be dead. Yes that will work this is the perfect plan." So she went down to the school board and Germany was gone. This was perfect her plan is working. She arived in theatre ready to destroy them. The first day the students where starting to hate theatre. Yes this is perfect. The second class came around. She had thrown all of Germanys stuff out. She took over.
"This is my space yes put this here put that there this is my swamp now." The kids came into class sad from the sight of her. She gave them sports announcements. They did not want to hear them. She heard a mummer from the crowd
"I don't want to do theatre if she is the sub" Perfect. They perfomed a play it was a good play. She must destroy them at once. They started talking. She gave them a stare. They did not notice the stare or care. She spread them out and made them read sidways storys from wayside school. Oh where they mad she was ruining theatre.
" Im great Im going to fix this class " she said the class all frowned. The bell rang. Saved by the bell. The students ran to the ruler of the universe, Ms.boyd.
" she is awful we hate her she is ruining theatre stop this at once" The next day the students decided that they where not going to let her do this. They went into THEIR class to take back THEIR swamp. They put the chairs back. They took back her "teacher space" and they wrote on the board. This is not your swamp, get out of our swamp and of course beloved theatre quotes. She came back and was pissed. The next theatre block she screamed at them and wouldn't let them talk. They know nothing. They went to boyd. The next time in theatre she had decorated the theatre room with christmas stuff. She made them read twas the night before christmas. Sarah did not want to read. She yelled at her saying that she shouldn'tbe in theatre class. Sarah did not want to read because she was scared of Mrs.Holl. They started singing. The one thing she hates most of all is singing.
" sit on the floor and do this crossword it is a test grade." They not know anything on it. They started having panic attacks this could ruin their life. Someone went to boyd crying they say. Several where crying. The one brave boy. The savior they say. Spooke up for them and there human rights.
" I tired of the way you are treating us im fed up with it I would like to speak to an upper someone who has more authority then you which is pretty much everyone." She called the office. Mrs.lycett came down. At this point Mrs.holl was boxing everything up. She went in Germanys cabinets and tour everything up. Mrs.lycett told her to leave. In oak knoll they say that mrs.holls small brain grew .0666 cemeteries that day. She relized that she could not destroy their passion and ruin their favorite class they wouldn't let her. Theatre ment too much to these wonderful human beings. The moral of the story is. Don'tlet any anyone run your life, destroy your passion and make hate something that you love. If you meet Mrs. Holl slap her in the face. Tell her that she is not the ruler of the universe. Ms. Boyd is. And only her.