Springtrap

After the transformation Foxy and I went for a walk in our normal forms. Then I started to feel that some one was watching us. "Foxy someone is watching us." Foxy felt the same way he was about to tell me to brush it off when suddenly a big scary green bunny pounced infront of me. I saw the green bunny he was big and scary I yelled For Foxy as loud as I could " Foxy Help Me Please!" Tears started to form in my eyes and called him again. " Foxy Helllllp Meee Please! Foxy heard my cries so he ran as fast as he could. "Aye'm comin fer ye lass!" He walked to the green bunny and said "Who are ye and what are ye doin with me lass!?" The bunny spoke, "My name is Springtrap and this girl is going to be my slave. I started to cry tears start to form in my eyes begging Foxy not to let Springtrap take me as his slave. " Foxy Please don't let me get taken by this big , mean bunny Please!" I hugged him tight still crying Foxy looked at me then at Springtrap he snarled at him." Springtrap Aye am not lettin ye take me beauty away from me!" he held me tight I felt his warm soft fur over my shaking body which relaxed me a little even his snarls made me feel safe. " Springtrap leave me and thee lass alone or Aye'l stab ye with me hook!" Springtrap began to tease Foxy he smirked evilly at Foxy. " Oh is that a threat?" Foxy got mad his eyes turned jet black and showed his hook a Springtrap ready to stab him. " Oh it is a threat oh look at the time must go back to Fazbear's Fright um bye." Foxy watched him leave I was still scared though " Foxy is it safe to let go?" I was still shaking Foxy's eyes went back to gold and smiled " Yes Savannah yer safe now." I was so happy that Foxy saved me I kissed him on the lips. Foxy blushed wildly he had never been kissed on the lips before he was surprised then he united his lips to kiss me I started to blush. " I Love you Foxy." Foxy couldn't believe his ears he heard thoughs three words I love you made his robotic heart stop. " Savannah that be really true ye love me?" I smiled at him; " With all my heart." After our kiss Foxy and I whent back to the pizzareia I was getting sleepy. "Foxy I'm sleepy will you mind if I sleep in your cove with you because I'm worried that Springtrap might get me in my sleep." Foxy saw how sleepy I am the pizzareia was two blocks away so he carried me to the pizzareia when we got there Foxy opened the doors and walked to Pirate's Cove he opened the curtain and put me down. I was still wake and scared. Foxy laied next to me and put his arms around me and said " Don't be afraid Savannah Aye'm here rest now cloes yer eyes. I smiled and closed my eyes and went to sleep with Foxy holding me tight.
t

o be continued