30

HERE WE GOOOOO!!!

THIS IS LONG AND SO MUCH HAPPENS THAT'S WHY IT TOOK ME LONGER THAN USUAL TO UPDATE BC I WANTED IT TO BE SUPER GOOD

MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!

.

.

.

CHAPTER THIRTY

.

.

.

LOUIS

"Please shut up, I am honestly so done with hearing you whine," Louis glared at Liam.

"But I wanna drive!" Liam pouted, crossing his arms over his chest like a child.

"Okay, I understand, but I am older, therefore we do as I say," Louis explained. He opened the back doors of the black SUV their management was allowing them to take for the weekend, and threw his luggage into the trunk.

"Fine, then I call shotgun," Liam said, doing the same thing Louis had done, but with his own luggage.

"No way!" Harry yelled from the entrance of the hotel. "I called shot gun ages ago!"

"Jesus, this is gonna be a long drive," Louis groaned, stepping around his three best friends and taking a seat behind the wheel.

-

ANNA

"Oh my God, Eric! What the hell is wrong with you? It is eight in the morning, I have no time for your - "

"Calm down," Eric interrupted his sister by covering her mouth with his hand. He quickly retracted his hand, wiping it on the back of his jeans. "Ew, why did you lick me! You're so gross, Anna."

"You're annoying, so I guess we're even," she shot back, pulling the covers over her head again. "Leave my room now."

"No," he ripped the covers off of Anna again. "I need you up."

"Why?" Anna whined, turning over on the bed to stuff her face in her pillow.

"Because..." Eric racked his brain for a good excuse. "We need to go Christmas shopping. Duh."

"Seriously? We always go last minute shopping on Christmas Eve!"

"Okay, but guess what, buttercup?" He smiled, his tone condescending. "We're going today."

"I don't have to go with you,"

"Anna Grace, you get off this damn bed right this second or I'll - "

"You'll what?" Anna challenged, peering at him.

"I'll dump cold water on your head,"

"You wouldn't dare," Anna's voice came out muffled, since she had slammed her head back down on the pillow.

"Try me," Eric said in a sing-song voice as he walked out of her room. As soon as Anna heard the water running in the bathroom, she shot out of her bed, not wanting to start off the day soaking wet.

"I'm up, I'm up!" She yelled as she looked through her drawers for something nice to wear. She decided on a pair of skinny jeans and the t-shirt she had bought at One Direction's concert, since she was remembering her and Louis' conversation from the night before.

A smile made its way onto her lips as she recalled what he had told her; he wanted to send her postcards. She couldn't wait for them to go on tour now and she secretly hoped they would have a show in Michigan so she could see them again.