Trippin'

"Girl stop moving for i burn your fucking head," Nisaa laughed as she straightened my weave. "That bitch is fucking stupid HA! They think i wont fuck this bitch up if i see her at the club and my bad Nis' damn," I laughed back. Tonight is one of my main bitches birthday and we're going to the club to get FUCKED UP. I mean we always go to the club & spend bands, but this was Lisa's 25th birthday so we had to turn it up.

Tonight I'm gonna look like everything. I'm wearing my brand new Versace dress, my red bottom Steve Madden shoes and my new Gadino purse. All Boosted. I dont need a man to provide for me. I hustled for everything i got. Boost from the most expensive stores. Learned it from my mama. My mamas name ring bells across all 50 states. "Juicey" was the name she boosted by, she taught me everything i know, from how to put on a gurtle to how to take off an alarm.

"Keyshia hurry up it dont take that long to put on make up what are you doing?" Nisaa asked snapping me out of my flashback. "I'm coming right now Girl grab the keys to my white BMW we riding a lil bit fancier tonight!" I yelled from the top of the stairs grabbing my shawl. After starting the car up Rihanna - Pour It Up Blasted through the speakers. "OHHHH yeah girl this my shit Pour it pour it up watch it fall out from the sky," Nisaa sang as we pulled off from my gorgeous beach house.

Pulling up to the club 9 letters glowing in aqua blue blinded me and Nisaa and read "Sensation." Lisa greeted us as i gave the keys to the Valet. "YES my bitches are finally here what took yall so long?" "Hey baby you already know we bout to get turned up and uh sir park my car where i can see it." I said winking at the man who took my keys. "Girl you better stop before JuJu catch you!" Lisa laughed and Nisaa nodding in agreement. "Girl Please JuJu who?" I laughed back.

Julian was my boy toy. Tall and dark skinned, pearly white smile & was strong in all the right areas. He was my man "when i felt like it", always pleased me and went about his business. Juju is a well known hustler. Ain't nobody ever fucked with his money 'cause ain't nobody want to get hurt. When it came to my pieces, he was my first costumer, i always got the best shit for him.

Sitting at the bar trying to get the bar tenders attention, i feel a tap on my shoulder, "Stop fucking touching me do you know how much I'm wor--" i turned around to see a brown skin fine mother fucker with a Gucci suit tapping me. "I'm sorry shortie but has anyone told you you looked so damn good tonight?" He asked licking his lips then smiling. Hearing him speak got me so choked up i almost pissed myself. "You ain't so bad yourself," i said trying to play it off. "yo look i ain't here to hold up your time but here's my number, give me a call some time," he said as he kissed my cheek & handed me his number. After that i had to go to the bathroom & clean myself up.

Walking out the bathroom 2 chicken headded bitches bumped me. "Yo bitch say excuse me, what the fuck?" I blurted turning around. "Hahaha" the first chicken head replied "You dont want it with me, i know who you are and i know who you fuck with." "Well bitch what you wanna do?" I asked taking off my heels. Lisa sees the commotion and stumbles to get next to me "Porsha why you starting shit for? It's my birthday ¡Maldita Sea!" Wait Lisa you know this bitch?" As soon as i asked, the second chicken head hit me from behind.