Chapter 2

Is this bitch stupid? She gotta be hitting me while i look this good. I Grabbed her by her head and slammed her into one of the bar stools. "Bitch are you dumb?" I breathed. Another chicken head with a red leather cat suit jumped in. So there's one pulling my weave and another kicking the shit out of my stomach. Next thing i knew i heard Nisaa's voice "Oh yall bitches got me fucked up, yall think yall gonna jump my bitch?" Nisaa jabbed the chicken head that was stomping me out.

One down one to go.. i smoothly slipped my pocket knife out my bra & as i turned around i sliced the first chicken heads face. Gushing with blood hitting the floor, she looked at me disgustedly. "Dont EVER Try to jump me bitch, you fucking stupid? You must not know who i am. Now .. who else want static?" I screamed. Next Thing I know I was being pulled away from the chaos. Turning back to glance, bloody was looking at me with fear draped all over her face.

Now i find myself in the parking lot with blood on my hands. I turn around to see the guy from earlier. "Girl you too fine to be fighting man, i couldn't let you stay in there. See look you got blood all over your hands and--" "LOOK, I DONT GIVE A FUCK!" I yelled cutting him off. "They just jumped me , they dont even know me, i dont care, ill cut the bitch again, never did i just get jumped." Pacing around the parking lot tempted to call Juju to vent, Gucci boy stops me "Look, i know its your friends birthday and i know you're here to have a good time, ill get those 3 females out for you. Just stay here and calm down alright ?" he asked softly. "Mhm, just hurry up 'cause im fucking vexed" i said as he walked away "i look too damn good for bitches to be ruining my night."

Looking up i see Gucci boy talking to Nisaa. "i love my bitch yo." I thought as she walked toward me. "Yo them bitches trippin' & all lisa did was stand her fat spanish ass there yelling in Spanish. And why'd the fuck you cut that girl? You know you got warants!" Nisaa blurted as she smoked her cigarette. "YO she jumped me, wtf was i supposed to do? Sit there and take the jump? Hell Naw. And Lisa ain't jump in? This why i can't fuck with her, she always causing drama with her chicken headded ass friends!" I Snapped back.

Walking to the man who works at the valet, a woman's voice is screaming in my direction. "Fuck you bitch! You cut my face? Imma kill you. You broad ass bitch watch!" "OHHHHHHHHH KISS MY ASS BITCH Nobody told your ugly cheap ass to jump in broke ass bitch!" I Blasted back giving the valet my ticket & taking my keys. All im thinking about right now is how much im stressed now & how im gonna relieve it .

As soon as i step on the house I call up my boy toy 'cause right now i dont even know what to do. "Yo Key Whats Good?" He Answered excited to get a call from me. "Yo baby what you doing i need you to come over and bring some weed im stressing." I spat. "Aight , and what you stressin' over? Let Chocolate Daddy know." he said. "Imma let you know when you get here, hurry up nigga, you know time is money." i said ending the conversation.

I sip on some wine until i get that knock on the door. When i open it an excited Julian says, "Damn girl , you looking sexy." "Yeah nigga i know, you got something for me?" I asked as i pressed my hand against his manhood. "Yeah, you know it shortie, now move so i could roll up this weed." He ordered pushing me out the way. As he made his way to the couch, I strutted over to him in my pink Victorias Secret bra & panties with matching pink pumps.

Sparking the first spliff, Juju asked, "So whats on your mind baby girl?" "Haha" i chuckled , "This aint Facebook, but i got jumped, everything was crazy baby word." I replied exhaling the smoke. About 5 or 6 blunts later , we find ourselves upstairs. We're high as fuck so i know shit about to get kinky. Laying down looking at each other i laughed , "Nigga whats the hold up you know where the condoms at." "Nah I'm thinking tonight would be different, you know, special, with all your stressing and shit Nah Mean?" He said admiring my body. "Juju if you dont get up and get your ass a condom and roll it on your dick you aint getting none. You tryna give me a baby ? you know i don't play that now go on." I instructed pushing him off the bed.

I watched his chocolate ass go to the condom draw and put the condom on. "This nigga taking too long withh his dick yo," I thought to myself. He climbs back on the bed and kisses me passionately and rubs my clit and slides one finger in, then another. Next thing i knew he was inside me. Digging my nails in his back, he spreads my legs wider and thrusts harder. I moan as he goes faster. All of a sudden my phone rings, and guess who it is. "FUCK !"