{Chapter 4}

Ciel and the others were having a conversation about Jack the Ripper. I had time to think. "And who is this girl, Ciel?" The woman in red asked. So much for time to think. "I am Ruby Colligor, owner of the Colleague Jewelry store. A pleasure to meet you." I put on a fake smile. My butler stepped up. "I am Dane Sakuro. Personal butler of lady Ruby. I apologize for not introducing myself to earl Phantomhive earlier." He bowed. "Well, I am Angelina Durless or as I'm known as, Madam Red." She said. The Chinese man then spoke. "I'm Lau. Owner of the Kowloon restaurant and part of the Chinese branch for England. This is my sister, Ran-Mao." He pointed to a girl sitting on his lap. "That man in the brown suit is my butler, Grell Sutcliff." Madam Red then said. I looked to Grell. Hm...

|Ciel's POV|

I watched as Lau and Madam Red introduced themselves. When Madam Red introduced Grell to Ruby, I noticed she was thinking of something. Then, Dane leaned over and whispered something to her. She gave a nod. I narrowed my eyes. "Enough playing around, it's time to get to work." I said, taking my leave.

|Dane's POV|

I leaned to lady Ruby's ear to inform her of Grell. "Madam Red's butler appears to be a grim reaper, my lady." I whispered. She gave a nod.

|time skip, Ruby's POV|

We arrived at the entrance of undertaker's shop. I came here before but not often. I am the queen's cat after all. We entered and I was immediately hit with the scent of death. Everything was as I saw last. Coffins, jars, and many other things people might find grotesque. "My lord, it's so lovely to see you." Said a familiar voice. "Do I finally have the pleasure to fit you in one of my coffins, today?" "That's not why I'm here. The reason is-" undertaker cut him off. "I am aware. The corpses sent to me were very gruesome. I helped though. I made her look beautiful again." Ciel looked at him as if he was insane. He probably is but I'm not going to make assumptions. "I like the details, please." "You know the price my lord. Give me the extraordinary-" he stopped and turned to me. "Welcome, earl Colligor. I haven't seen you for a while." I smirked. "Hello, undertaker, how have you been? Is the business going well." "With a killer around, my business isn't dead quiet." He gave a giggle. "Hello, undertaker!" Dane said. Undertaker smirked. "Hello, little wolf." Dane scowled. I gave a chuckle. "You know him, lady Ruby?" Ciel asked. I nodded. "Heehee, well, I guess I can give you a discount this time." Ciel gave a skeptic look.