141

"Your punishment is eternal life suffering unbearable agony."

"Your punishment is eternal Thursdays for you forever."

"Your punishment is to be locked in a room with 'Empty Chairs at Empty Tables' and playing on repeat for the rest of your life."

"Your punishment is immortality as you watch your friends, family, and other loved ones all perish before your eyes and once they're gone you must dig by hand every one of their graves knowing who you will burry in this hole."

"Your punishment is missing out on all of your fun plans for the weekend and being forced to have a more fun weekend watching all the Star Wars at my place! And if you don't, you get Zoë's punishment!"

-me. All me. Choosing people's punishments for having never seen the Star Wars movies! LIKE WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU REMOTELY HAPPY WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE WITHOUT STAR WARS?! Some of my friends have actually seen them, but at too young an age to remember. (Zoë's punishment was the first one, second was Gianna, third was Jamie, fourth was Caitlin, and fifth was Taylor. They were all formulated to torture them in their own special way.) and trust me! I have out a lot more punishments today but I can't even remember them all.