Still my Girlfriend?

A "Switched at Birth" fanfiction.

A story about the love that should have never been torn apart.

A story that does not include Emmett and Simone's mistake.

The beautiful love story of Simone Sinclair and Toby Kennish.

The story of Soby.

(The entirety of the story is told from Toby's point of view)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm gonna come right out and say it: Wilke is such a moron. Everytime we try to get something for the band, he screws it up, or does something so stupid, I want to punch him in the face. Luckily, this time, he was smart enough to get someone to help.

Wilke's bright idea this time around was to shoot a little music video. Somethint that involved the use of a green screen and clown shoes. Don't ask me what goes on inside that head of his.

Desperate as he was, he decided to call in the help of his ex, Simone Sinclair. Simone's basically one of the hottest girls at school, which makes sense that she would date a prep like Wilke. Simone just so happens to be in the AV club, and we were in need of a camera person.

My sister, Bay, and Simone used to be best friends in grade school. Key word "used". Bay never really talks about it, but from what I've gathered, Simone did something that upset Bay enough for her to call off their friendship. No doubt it was ridiculously awkward for the both of them, but at least Daphne seemed to get along with her.

So far, like I predicted, Wilke's project for Guitar Face is going horribly. Nothing seems to be going right anymore. Well, guess we'll see how this all plays out, won't we?