New School

Minna-san, Kuroko will be going to his brother's school this chapter. And like I said last time, I will try to work harder on these chapters. At least 15 chapters will get done by Valentine's Day.

Enjoy~!

------------------

Kuroko was about to enter a very hard school to get into but he had a few thoughts before going in. 'Let me see... Maybe I should change my style....' He thought.

So he turned back around and he went home to change his looks. He messed up his hair a little and wore a sleeveless shirt and had a plain pair of jeans with holes in them to make him look cooler.

He also wore fingerless gloves on his hands and put on a pair of dark blue boots that shined. It went perfect with his now ocean eyes.

It was like he was a whole new person. But anyways, he went back to his step-brother's school and when he did, a bunch of girls came at him. (A/N Okay maybe a lot more than a bunch)

"Gomenasai, I have to get inside so my aniki can let me transfer." Kuroko said to the girls. Their reply was a big squeal. Ignoring the girls, Kuroko went into the school and he had to tell the secretary that he's the principal's step-brother.

"Tet-Chaaaaaan!!!! Ohayo~!" said a familiar voice. Kuroko knew that voice (obviously) and once he had heard that voice he turned around and found his step-brother.

"Ara, onii-chan" His step-brother heard and was shocked to find his little brother was changed. But he didn't want to be a bother so he just asked what Kuroko (or should I say Tetsu) wanted.

"Tet-chan, what is it? Would you like to transfer to here?" said Onii-chan. "Hai, oniichan. If there is a basketball team here, then I can do the transfer." replied Tetsu. (Thats what I'm going to call him now)

His onii-chan just nodded then he went somewhere. Then he came back with a school outfit similar to Teiko's but the blue was darker and the bag was a blackish blue color.

Then he pulled out a pamphlet to the school that had a map, a full on club list and a schedule. "I had all of these prepared for this day."

Tetsu had an excited face right now and he took the outfit and he went to a room and changed in that room. When he came back, his new hairstyle standed out and he looked cool in his outfit. His onii-chan just squealed and hugged Tetsu. After a few minutes Tetsu said "Can I go to classes now?" His brother nodded and went back to his office.

Once Tetsu got free, he started to look around but as he said, he was going to go to his classes. All of the teachers were friends with Tetsu & were already informed about the transfer.

"Alright settle down everybody. We have a new transfer student. Be careful thpugh as he is Mr Kuroko's brother. You may come in Tetsu." said a teacher and Tetsu did as he was told.

Murmurs could be heard through out the entire class room as Tetsu introduced himself and sat down in an empty seat. This was going to be a long day.

______________________________________

Ohayo minna! Hopefully I can try to update everything with all this Christmas stuff coming up. I also do want a few more readers. I also still need a couple of more ideas for the OC and the girlfriend credit will go to their rightful owner.

Christmas break is next week & I will try to write as many chapters I possibly can. This story and its fans mean a whole lot to me and as soon as I can I will update.

Bye bye~!