More Abilities

Okay. First things first, I know that coming out in like a year is not good. Let's just say I have personal business in my life. I really am sorry. I can update at least once a week. I tend to forget many things since I have a life schedule. I will at most update four times a week. Weekends I can do something. Again, I apologize to anyone who wanted to read this.
Warning: Haikyu References and Spelling errors (Probably)
----------------------
Kuroko Tetsuya's POV
     Daichi-kun walked next to me as we went to our next class. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into another person. "Ah... Sorry. Are you okay?" He said. I nodded and looked at him. He had white hair with black tips and brown eyes. "Oh, I'm Sugawara Touki desu." (OMG ITS SUGAMAMA) He bowed slightly and smiled.

     Daichi-kun spoke up, "Suga-san, you're really clumsy..." (DADDY DAICHI~!) "Daichi-kun, do you know him?" I asked. He nodded and said, "He's really smart and kind. We always hang out after school. Usually studying." Oh. So that's why they seem familiar with eachother.

     "Oh? Daichi, who is this? A first year?" Touki-san asked politely. He really is kind. Daichi replied, "Yeah, he's new to the basketball club. Say... Do you want to join?" While they were talking, I looked at the time and said, "Daichi-kun, we have two minutes." He jumped and shouted, "Crap! Let's go! Bye Suga-san!"

     He dragged me all the way to class. Luckily we weren't late. "Oh yeah, Suga-san wants to join the basketball club." Speaking of which, I have no idea what abilities Daichi-kun or Touki-san has. I asked Daichi-kun and he said his specialty is defense and that Touki-san's was three-pointers.

     Hmm... Maybe if I train them really hard, they'll be stronger than the... Kiseki no Sedai... Ugh. That name doesn't suit them one bit. Seijurou and his Emperor Eye stand no chance. But right now, my main focus should be getting more players. There's Yuu-san (NISHINOYA?! WHAT IS UP WITH THE HAIKYU REFERENCES?!) who is pretty good at agility.

     And then there's the famous duo, Shou and Tobi who are already in the basketball club. ( I'M USING HQ CHARAS AND I DON'T CARE! I DON'T OWN THEM THO) Shou can jump really high, and Tobi's the only other person I've seen other than myself that can pass at incredible speeds. Asahi is also good at dunking, as is Ryu. Luckily they're already in the basketball club.

     I whispered to Daichi-kun about a training plan, rigorous of course, and I laughed at his reaction. After classes, we went to basketball club and told the rest about the plan. This went on for five months, including trips. Now, Daichi-kun can jump higher and can mive faster. Touki-san (OR SUGA...) can shoot from the whole court, but faster than Shintaro of course. Yuu, Shou, Ryu and Tobi also increased their speed and power. I personally taught Tobi. Duh.

     Asahi can dunk with extreme force and can jump higher than Taiga ever will. And I think that covers it. Well, the Inter-High is in two days and we wanted to relax before we own Taiga and the Kiseki no Baka. (Generation of Idiots) So we went to the springs to relax. Unfortunately, we ran into... Seirin. Don't get me wrong, I love the school, but Taiga and the others are really lame.

     Unless it's Aida, Teppei or Hyuga, I don't like then. "Oh? Look who walked in. Kuroko the weakling. Tch, we'll beat you and your weak team first chance we get." Daichi-kun growled and replied with a 'sincere' smile. "Oh~? Are you the famous Kagami Taiga with the messed up and weird eyebrows? Quite the disappointment I see." Taiga backed up and sweat dropped. He can't call us weaklings if he is one himself.

     "Kuroko, how have you been?" Aida asked me. I smiled gently and replied, "I'm good. My new friends are very nice to me, and we will be victorious in the Inter-High." She sniled and said, "Well, in that case, please beat some sense into Kagami!" We laughed a bit and made our way into the springs.

Riko Aida's POV
     I took a small glance at Kuroko's new friends and their numbers were incredibly high! And they still had their clothes on!

-----------------------

Again, I'm really sorry for not updating in like a year. But please enjoy future chapters. Haikyu and KnB do not belong to me.

Daichi: Lazy butt. (O_O)

Me: Oh shut it. Bye minna!