2 Seoul Arrival

Timeskip!! ('∀')

Time check: 9.17 pm. Ugh, it's late already... I'm really sleepy now... Oh yeah, i need to call my appa and ask where's his address and i can live there. Woohoo! I call my appa but no answer. I've tried for the ninth time but no answer, again. I wonder is he changing his number without me knowing? Why didn't he told me if he changed his number? Ugh, now where should i stay? Aisshhh, its not even the start and it's already a burdensome for me. Can i even stand here, in Seoul, or should i recall memories back then and go back to DaeGu, like a coward who can't live in a big city? I smack my own head for thinking those things. "Omo! You're not like that EunHye! You're here for a reason! And you are on it! Hwaiting!!" I finally giving up upon calling my appa and decide to find the nearest apartment to, live, for sure...

I take a taxi and it drives me to the nearest apartment. "Kamsahabnidsa ajusshi..." I bow 45°as I give the money and proceed my way to the entrance. "Gosh, taxi is expensive. How about staying here in Seoul? Yeah, Seoul has high standards of living.... I'm death now.." I mutter to myself.

"Good evening miss, what can I help you?" the receptionist ask me politely. "Ehm, i want to book a room. What kind of rooms do this hotel have?" "I'm sorry miss, are you booking a hotel or an apartment?" I flush in embarrassment as i try to think hard. "Ehm, im booking for an apartment." "Okay, so for the apartment here we have three kinds of room; first, its the Single Suite. Its suitable for 1 person, a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, and so on. Second, we have a Double Suite which you can fill in up to 3 people, it has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, an a kitchen set, and so on. Well, the last we have is the Dorm Suite, which it can hold up to 6 people, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen , and so on. Plus, each room, any suite, there is a wifi. So you may access the inet completely." she chirp all the way make you think which should you choose and also for sure, thinking about price. "How many is the Partner Suite for a month?" I ask. Honestly, I'm scared to hear the answer. "Its 400k in KRW, miss." My.... "Okay, I'll book it for a month." " Sure, it will be ready in a few minutes. Please have a seat in the lobby." "Thank you." I heave a sigh as i walk away to take my luggages.

Fastfoward >>

I'm now here, in my newly booked apartment. It's nice and comfy i must really admit it. It's kinda spacious for me. I begin checking the lights if they turn on well, if the stove doesn't go off, if the warm water is on going, and last, does the bed feels as comfortable as mine in DaeGu?... Kkkk, i feel somehow like bringing a little kid with me...

Oyeah, I almost forget! I promised to call them when I've arrived... *beeep beeeepp...*
"Yeoposeyeo? Omo, EunHye! Hows there? Have you meet your appa? And btw, save my greeting for him okay,... Have you met any Seoul guys? How are they? Handsome, cool??" shout MinAh from the other end. "Yah, stop torturing me with questions. Yeah, Seoul is a good place but I really can't compare it with DaeGu. DaeGu keeps all the sweet yet bitter memories. Well Seoul, hmm, I'm still new here... And about the guys, well I haven't met them." I said. "Oh okay... Well you wanna talk with the boys? They're not asleep yet. TaeKwang is watching silly cartoons downstairs while DaeHyun, i don't know, maybe studying for his upcoming entrance test." "Oyeah? Wow, DaeHyun is still the same... Okay lemme talk to DaeHyun first, if I'm not disturbing..." I chuckles lightly, thinking how polite am I speaking to my very own bestfriend. *knock knockk...* Is what I hear from the other line. Maybe she's knocking DaeHyun's door. "No answer EunHye. I think he's asleep already..." I heard her sigh a bit. "It's fine. I'll try to call him tomorrow. Now where's TaeKwang?" "Yeoposeyeo? Oh, EunHye-ya! Hows there?" "I'm fine here TaeKwang. Seoul is nice tho, but still i prefer DaeGu more. It keeps every single memory I've always share with you guys. Now maybe i sound like a homesick baby..." I sounded off. "No worries EunHye, we're always here to support you yeah? And you may visit here any time... We're waiting for you." "Thanks for the support once again TaeKwang... May i talk with MinAh once again?" "Yeah EunHye? I just wanna say goodbye... I really miss your voice btw..." "Okay bye now... Take care... Nite!" "Take care too. Nite!" And we end the call.

Omo I feel so dreadfully sleepy.. Should I go to sleep or begin listing the 'what should i do's? I finally put my final in going to bed rather than listing and ending up sleeping on the table. I'll start listing tomorrow and enroll in ______ tomorrow. I yawn, saying goodbye to DaeGu once more as my whole mind and body is ready to greet Seoul tomorrow.

----------------------------------

A/N: Aha! Finally I'm done with those phone conversation, that's tiring... Okay, so i think it's a short one, coz it's smaller and contains less words than the first chappy. The next uds will be much more fun as you guys know, EunHye will be greeting Seoul next chappy rite *throws confetti*? So yeah, stay tune always.... Dont forget to vote and comment!! Thanks, love you guys bunches!!!!!