3 Good Morning Seoul

The open window let the unfamiliar yet pleasant morning breeze greet my unopen eyes. The sunrays find it's way to caress my cheeks. I open my eyes, as a pay back greeting the morning. Owww, Seoul's morning is superb beautiful! I start to awe in wonder looking through my window, finding people dashing here and there with business suits, school girls chat as they walk, school boys playing basketball and football perhaps... Oyeah! Lemme try to call appa again... *beep beeepp...* "Mwo? No answer? Nyehh...." *beep beeepp...* "Geez, whats going on?? Okay, so i guess, i need to earn everything myself for my very own living.." I chortle, emphasizing the word 'myself'.

After Im done with my morning preps, I dress into a white polo shirt and a light skinny jeans and a small leather backpack to carry my things.

I lock my apartment door twice before making my way to the lift. I press the 'down' button and it swing open instantly. I was in the between awe and shock and letting my eyes to see a very beautiful creature... I gulp as my mind is trying to swat it away. "Morning hey!!" He chuckles making me turn into a more of my pokerface. "M-morning" I sing not wanting to show my tinted cheeks. Aisshhh, EunHye, what are you even thinking EunHye... Its not even the start of everything and you're like this already?? Oh gosshhh, help mee... "Are you ok, you dont seem really well..." He question me cautiously. "No Im fine, maybe its just because i was sleeping late yesterday so yea..." I thrill off... He chuckles at my respond while making his way. "Nice to meet you girl, see ya!" He wink at me making me slap my cheeks mentally, thinking that he's somewhat an angel who fell from heaven.

Im now here, at Korean International Art Academy (KIA Academy). I cant believe it seriously Im now stepping the one of the most famous and prestigious academy in Seoul. Omooo!!!... MinAh!!... I cant help it anymore, I begin jumping lightly on my pace until some people see me woith their stange and weird look on me. I bow and mouthing 'jeosonghaeyeo...' at them. Omo, its not even the first of school and youre crazy already! What are you even doing EunHye.... I tap my forehead twice as making my way inside the academy.

Woaaa... I must be crazy right now, its so big as a palace! I may get lost tho my sense are still here. I huff as directing my way to the head principle.

I knock gently as i open it softly, "Good Morning!" I said, bowing more than 90° tbh. "Good Morning too! Sit down and may i know who are you and whats the reason youre here." Okay, this is it EunHye! Face it, like a man! "Im EunHye Shin, im here to enroll myself for the new academic year." I said smiling brightly, hiding my nervous under my feelings. "Okay nice to meet you EunHye. Im Mr HyunBin Lee, the head principal of Korean International Art Academy. For you to enroll, you need to pass the entrance test given tomorrow at 7.30 am. Meet me tomorrow before taking the test. Study well, good luck, and bye bye!!" He smile at me assuring me that i can do it. "Thankyou Mr Lee, excuse me." I excuse myself out off the room. Huhh, that was a tense... Gosshh, how am i able to face the test tomorrow its really face tbh...

As i walk through the long hallways of this beautiful school, "Ouch!" I bumped into a tall guy with perfect shape of everything. "Im sorry i was just deep in thoughts before.." I sigh not wanting to meet his gaze. "Whatever, you and your silly thoughts will soon be banish from here!" he roars at me. Being the brave girl i am, i keep my sense in while retorting, "Who are you yelling at me! You dont know who i am?! You better shave those jawlines or not it will reach the ground in no time!" I bark at him as he eyes me shock at first and finally returning his cold gaze at me and said, "You better prepare for it girl. Such a stupid reckless one.." He said, leaving me in a state of anger and confuse. What a guy does this academy accept? Billshit guys? Huh, youll pay for it! Oh my, too bad i dont have the opportunity to peek on his batch name. Oh, what a bad day i got!

I continue to a coffee shop nearby the school, hoping i will get an opportunity to try here.

"Excuse me miss, how can i help you?" the lady ask. "Im sorry, i want to work here as a waitress and cashier. I can do all things well and got straight (A)s on my academics and last, Im from Daegu, where all my skills were all trained already. Im ready at all time, ehm, well, except for school hours for sure..." I blurt out everything. "Uhm well okay, you may start working from next two days, starting from 10am - 2pm, being the waitress on Mondays - Wednesdays, being the cashier on Thursday, then weekends youre off. When the school starts youll be on Wednesday-Thursday 4pm - 7pm. Wednesday being the waitress and obviously youre on the cashier on Thursday. You got it?" the manager ask you. You can tell that she's a bit bossy but who knows whats inside her. "Yes, got it!" "How about the salary? Is it enough if i give you 300000 KRW for your beginning?" "Uh, okay sure miss, i will surely work hard! Thankyou for the opportunity once again!" I bow, almost reaching my feet. Aisshhh, im now a scholar and a worker. Great! I will be really busy starting from tomorrow... Whew!! What a life...

As I reach home, I take a cool bath to freshen up my day and insist myself to take a nap. I know that i will lit my eyes till midnight so, why not take a little afternoon nap? Aisshhh, entrance test is sux tbh... Bruhh....

It was 5 in the evening and the evening breeze greet my sleeping self. I drag myself out of the bed. Its actually great to be awake in the late evening cause everything seem so calm yet at peace. Even neighbors arent as noisy as when night comes.

As I step the living room floor, where i put all my unpack yet luggages, all my books and clothes are there. I pick the sofa as my comfortable place to study. I then begin to dig, swallow, and digest all the lessons that were stated in the book. I guess recalling all the lessons and memories of being a scholar with a very outstanding in both grades and skills, and the golden 'Valedictorian' batch attached on my uniforms vest every morning since the 2nd year of junior high, makes me feel easy to achieve and maintain great outstanding grades in all subjects. Then it must be easy answering those questions tomorrow.. I huff... Thanks God im the Valedictorian in the last farewell year, it wont be hard remembering those lessons anymore...

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Hoaaaa!!!.... It took a loooooonnggg time to write all these.. What a relief ive done the ending... *hufff...*
This chappy is boring isnt it? Hehe, ill be improving in the next chappies... Aisshhh... Its bad, authornim is underestimating herself... Hoaaa.... Mianhae guys... *bows 90°*

Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT guysss... Its my pleasure, love ya guyss!!!....