Chapter 18 - Alex

~CONTAINS CHEATING, AND SELF HARM/SUICIDAL THOUTS~

(Alex's POV)

Getting up from my sitting position on my bed, wiping the tears off my face I realize something.

Where's Johnnie?

He's been gone for over 2 hours. What if he did something bad. Oh my God.

I run out of my room, barging into Bryans' without even knocking-

What the hell!?"

"Alex!-" He yelled, surprised "What the hell are you doing?!!" I say "I-I-" He stutters "Why the hell would you burn yourself?!"

"Why does it look like you've been crying?" He asks "I have- look- we're talking about this later- theres a lot going on rite now, I-I think Johnnie might be hurting himself you have to help me find him!" I cry, it's like everything is deteriorating in front of me. "What do you mean- why would he do that?- H-How long has he been gone?" He says nervously "2 hours- I'll explain why later- just please help me try to find him" "Oh my God." He says, throwing the lighter he was handling across the room, standing up "Have you tried texting or calling him?" "No." I reply "I'll try to call him." After 5 rings theres no answer.

*texting*

Johnnie ~ Alex

No answer. Oh no.

Johnnie ~ Bryan

"He's not answering." Bryan states "He's not replying to me either." I say, tears pouring down my face.

Johnnie please answer us ~ Alex

JOHNNIE ~ Bryan

"Why would he hurt himself?" Bryan asks.

"Okay- me and Shannon have been dating for 2 months, and I walked in on Johnnie and Shannon making out on my bed and then Shannon says she's been cheating on us with each other and she's been dating Johnnie for seven months." I say, rushed. A knowing look flashes through Bryans eyes "What the hell-" He says. "Yeah." I reply "We have to find him." He says, grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the apartment as tears fell down his face.

Running from the apartment, we pile into his car, slamming the doors as he quickly starts the car, driving down the road. "Where do you think he could've gone?" I ask "I have no clue. But we have to find him, and fast." He says, going the fastest I've ever seen him drive. "Text him again." He says, not removing his eyes from the road. I text him again.

Johnnnie please, answer me I'm not mad ~ Alex

"He didn't answer." I say, even more scared then before. "Give me your phone." I say, and he hands it over.

Johnnie talk to me ~ Bryan's Phone (Alex)

I don't want to talk. ~ Johnnie

"Oh my god he answered!" I scream, as the breaks screech to a halt "He did?" He asks in disbelief. "Yeah-" I say, handing his phone over.

"Text him back- on my phone." He says, putting his head down on the wheel, in stress and relief.

Are you okay ~ Bryan (Alex)

I'm fine. Did Shannon talk to you or something? ~ Johnnie

I know what happened. ~ Bryan (Alex)

Okay. But I told you- I don't wanna talk about it. ~ Johnnie

You didn't hurt yourself or anything- did you? ~ Bryan (Alex)

No. ~ Johnnie

Where are you? ~ Bryan (Alex)

I'm not telling you. ~ Johnnie

Johnnie where are you? ~ Bryan (Alex)

I'm not telling you. ~ Johnnie

Johnnie, please, just tell me where your at you don't have to talk to Alex or Shannon or anything. ~ Bryan (Alex)

No. ~ Johnnie

Johnnie I don't want you to do anything stupid. ~ Bryan (Alex)

"Is he responding?" Bryan asks "Yeah." I reply. "Okay. Keep him responding while I try to find him "Kay." I reply as Bryan starts the car once again.

I'm not gonna do anything. Just leave me alone. ~ Johnnie

Johnnie Tell me where you are me and you can go somewhere for the nigh without anyone else. You don't have to talk to anyone. ~ Bryan (Alex)

I want to talk to you. No one else. ~ Johnnie

Okay. Where are you? ~ Bryan (Alex)

Can we go to a hotel for the night - just me and you? ~ Johnnie

Yeah ~ Bryan (Alex)

"Bryan, take me back to the apartment." I say "Why?" He asks, still quickly driving, looking for Johnnie. "He's gonna tell you where he is, and you guys are gonna go to a hotel for the night." I say "Alright. Get his location." Bryan says, making a sharp U turn, I don't have any clue where we're at, but i'm guessing he's going in the direction of the apartment.

Where are you at? ~ Bryan (Alex)

It's hard to explain- ~ Johnnie

Well your gonna have to explain it ~ Bryan (Alex)

Alright. Head towards the park- the one that's closer to the apartment ~ Johnnie

"Here." Bryan says, stopping in front of the apartment "Alright- here-" I say, handing him his phone "He said head towards the park that's closer to our apartment" I said "Alright" He said, driving off.

Song: Who Can Save Me Now  by  Anarbor