Chapter 50 - Kyle/Bryan/Shannon

(Kyle's POV)

I wake up, my boyfriend in my arms immediately making me happy. I smile down at him, running my fingers through his hair before kissing his head.

"H-hey baby." He speaks, turning and looking up at me through his eyelashes before leaning up for a kiss. I connect my lips with his for a gentle kiss, my hands running through his hair as I smile into the kiss.

"Good morning beautiful." I whisper against his lips, pulling away.
.

After sitting in bed for an hour or so, just enjoying each others embrace, we decide to get up and shower.

I get up, waking to his side of the bed before holding my hands out. He takes my hands, letting me help him up as he blushes, looking down at his naked figure. "It's okay baby, your absolutely stunning." I reassure, kissing his temple and wrapping my arms around him gently.

"I love you baby boy." I state, nuzzling my face into his neck softly "I love you too." He states, making me smile hard.

"How about that shower beautiful?" I ask and he nods, going to walk and basically collapsing on me. I quickly stable him. "A-are you okay baby?" I ask nervously. "Yea..I'm just super sore." He states, making me frown "I'm sorry baby." I state, rubbing his chin with my thumb

'Don't be. I wouldn't change last night for anything." He says, making me smile "Okay beautiful. May I carry you?" I ask "Yes please. Always." He states and I smile, picking him up like a baby. I grab a blanket, draping it over us incase we ran into anyone on the way to the shower.

Meanwhile...

(Bryan's POV)

I wake up on the couch with Robbie in my arms, making me smile. I run my fingers through his hair a few times before getting up, careful not to wake him.

I walk to the bathroom, seeing the door shut, and knowing someone was in there, we always keep the door open. I walk to the girl's room, seeing thier door shut and knowing they probably want privacy, they normally keep their door open. I walk to Kohnnie's room, seeing the door open, with no one in the room, meaning they must be in the shower together. I awe out loud, wanting to scream out of adorableness, but I keep quiet, knowing the girls and Robbie are sleeping.

I wait till Johnnie and Kyle come out of the bathroom to go in, watching Kyle carry Johnnie adorably, (You don't know your babies fucked last night tho.) towels wrapped around their waists making me awe.

(Kyle's POV)

I close the door after walking in before sitting on the bed, Johnnie sitting next to me. I lean over, running my hands through my boyfriend's wet hair before kissing him softly. "Can you lay on the bed for me baby? I wanna give you a massage." I ask softly, looking into his eyes as we break the kiss.

"Awww. You don't have to do that." He says. "Ya I do, plus I want too, unless you don't want me too." I state, pushing the wet hair out of his face.

"Okay..thank you so much baby." He thanks, nuzzling into my chest and pressing gentle kisses to my skin "You don't have to thank me beautiful. You never have to thank me." I state as I run my fingers through his hair

"I do, and I want to. You are such an amazing boyfriend, your always so careful and sweet.. your just a great person in general. I just love you so much." He says making me smile, placing gentle kisses all over his face "Your just as amazing as me baby. Your a sweetheart, and you make me so fucking happy. I love you so much too."

He doesn't respond, I just feel wetness on my chest that wasn't water. I pull away nervously looking at his face and watching him sniffle and smile "Are you okay baby?" I ask nervously, sliding the hair out of his face and sliding my thumbs over his cheeks, wiping away the tears. "Y-yea. I'm great. I was just t-thinking about how much I love you." He sniffles more, and another tear slides down his cheek which I wipe away, bringing tears to my own eyes that threaten to spill.