1

"Bye, Dad." I force a smile as Dad leaves me infront of these huge buildings, with my luggage.

I decide to enter, cause it's getting hot here. Nothing is hotter than the sun. When I enter the school, it is beautiful. So many designs. Fascinating designs to be exact.

No one is in the corridors since it is Saturday, no classes. They're probably in their dorms. Here in our school, they provide us the room we sleep for the whole school year. And I just transferred here.

Dad told me to come here on Saturday so in the first day of school, things will be just easy for me. No more paperworks to get signed or to sign and etc. You know, transferee stuff.

So I go in the office, I see a lady there so I approach her. "Good morning, Ma'am." I smile, she turns to my direction.

"Good morning, what can I do for you?" She smiles back.

"I-I am Lucy Heartfilia and I just want to ask where is my dorm." I ask politely.

"Oh my, Heartfilia! So wait, let me check," She checks the papers on her desk, they were so many. And finally, "Your dorm is Fairy Tail." She says.

Dad told me that dorms here have names. They are weird names. Some of them are Fairy Tail, that happens to be my dorm. They also have Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, Quatro Cerberus and a lot more.

But rumor has it that there are some dorms that has rebel students, just like Tartaros, Grimiore Heart and Phantom Lord. But theres one dorm that hates Fairy Tail so much, Raven Tail.

I don't know why Dad knows a lot of stuff here, but I don't want to ask him. He's probably just gonna storm off.

"Thank you, what floor is that?" I ask still trying to smile and keep that polite attitude.

"I'll just call someone from Fairy Tail to guide you there." She says, "You can seat here while waiting." She points me a chair in front her table so I sit there.

When the lady come back, she is with a girl. Girl with a red hair, to be exact. She comes closer to me when the lady gave her instructions and left.

"Hey, you must be the new girl." The red haired girl says as she approaches me.

"Yup, I'm that girl." I say popping the p.

"I'm Erza Scarlet." She says then I stand up.

"I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." I smile, I hope they don't know about my family's background.

"Oh cool, so let's go?" Phew, I just nod while looking at her. Finally someone who doesn't care.

So I just follow her, Fairy Tail is on the 4th floor, last floor to be exact. It's really going to be exhausting using stairs but luckily, elevators are here to save the day.

As soon as we arrive Erza tells me where my bed is. It's in the middle of a bed with full of books and a bed full of faces of a guy. Weird, must be a fangirl. There is even a life sized pillow with the guys half naked body. Creeps me out.

"So, Lucy, this is the girl's section. While on the left side that is the boy's section. And that's your bed. In between of those two beds. So, make yourself comfortable." Erza smiles as she go to her bed. Next to the bed full of books.

There were a lot of beds, one with so many plants with it. One with some cute stuff with a white cat resting above it. But nobody's here. Only Erza and I.

Erza's bed has some few mannequins beside it. The mannequins are wearing a little bit weird but cool dresses. I think it's armors, maybe Erza has an obssesion with them.

"Uh, so wheres everybody?" I ask, Erza looks at me.

"I don't know, maybe anywhere? It's just Saturday. We were told to be back in our dorms before first day. Maybe they'll come tomorrow." She plainly says.

"Oh, yeah right." I say then suddenly a small girl with a blue hair appears from the door.

"Erza-san, has anyone went home already?" She says without realizing I'm here, I guess.

"Nope." Erza said popping the p.

The blue haired girl, gasps when she see me unpacking my things while looking at her, "I'm so sorry for not noticing you."

"No, no, it's fine. No big deal." I smile, "I'm Lucy by the way."

"Wendy Marvel. Nice to meet you, Lucy-san." She smiles a little, she's so adorable!

"Nice to meet you too, glad to be here." I say and flash a smile.

"I hope that we get along nicely." She smiles so big that it made me smile too.

"So, are you happy with your house? You know, some people actually hate their houses, or dorms or whatever you wanna call it." Erza suddenly asks.

"Well, the truth is..."