2

"Well, the truth is." I sigh, "I really wanted to be in Sabertooth." I lower my head.

"Why?" Erza and Wendy say in unison.

"Well, I did not transfer here because I wanted to, or my Dad wanted to or anybody else. I transferred here because of someone." I let out a small smile.

"Who?" They say in unison again, my god.

Guess, I can trust them and maybe they could help me. "Sting Eucliffe."

They both gasp, I knew it. Who would have thought a girl like me knows a boy like him. He's like the bomb. And I'm like the trash.

"You know him?" Erza asks.

"He's uh, my ex-boyfriend." I whisper, I'm actually feeling awkward and shy in talking about this. Because, I don't know.

"Oh my god, Sting is like Sabertooth's Natsu. You know, like the hottest guy in their house." I furrow my eyebrows because of what Wendy said.

"Natsu?" I ask.

"Yes! The hottest guy or the most famous guy in Fairy Tail dorm. Y'know what I mean. C-Crime Sorciere has J-Jellal, Sabertooth has Sting, Lamia Scale has Lyon, Blue Pegasus has Hibiki and the list goes on." Erza explains.

"Oh. Sting used to be the hottest guy in our old school too. I'm not actually surprised about that." I smile, remembering the memory.

"Sooo, why did you broke up?" Wendy asks.

"Wendy! That's too much to ask." Erza shouts which made me smile.

"No, no, it's fine." I smile a bit, "I was actually the one who broke up with him. I was arranged marriage with someone I don't know, Dad told me to broke up with him. But, the marriage was cancelled last month, and now I'm here wanting to ask if he still wants to you know."

"Uhh."

"Um."

What's going on? It's like they want to say something. Something that's gonna creep me out? I don't know.

"What is it?" I ask them, that makes them both look away. "Hey, what's going on?"

Erza looks back, "Well actually you know. Sting has a—" She was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

We all looked at it and we can see a small bluenette girl. Lighter than Wendy's hair. I look at her closely. Oh my god.

"Levy-chan?" I exclaim, running into her.

"Lu-chan?" She hugs me as tight as she could, and I did the same thing.

Levy-chan was my first best friend back when I was on 1st grade. She was the only one I could relate to. We both like books, fairytales. Stuff like that.

"You guys know eachother?" Wendy says, finally looking back.

After our tight hug, we look at Wendy and both nod. I still can't believe I would meet her again, and specially in this place! Who knows? She can be somewhere else right? There are a lot of schools.

"We were best friends since 1st grade." Levy says while dropping her bag on her bed. So that's why this bed beside me has a lot of books on it. I'm happy our beds are next to eachother though.

"Wow." Wendy says while caressing her white cat's back. While Erza eating a strawberry cake, where did she got that?

"Oh my, I can't believe you moved here!" She says holding my hand.

"Well, you know about Sting right? I transferred here because of him. I-I well, I just wanted to know if he wants to make it up you know, between us." I let out a sigh.

"Oh, um, about Sting. He has a girlfriend already, Yukino." I heard my heart break in to tiny pieces hearing those words.

I didn't even noticed I am crying already, "S-since when?" I ask in the middle of my sobs.

"Since August, last year." Erza answs.

"Yeah, such a good time. 5 months after we broke up." I say still crying.

"You know what, Lucy, you gotta move on." Levy says, I check on Wendy which is already sleeping.

"I don't know, I've been in love with him for a year. I don't think that would be easy." I say, laying down.

"Just take some rest, things will get better tomorrow. At least tomorrow is Sunday." Erza says, yeah hoping I won't see him.

After that, no one dared to speak. You won't hear a thing, except my sobs. I just can't stop crying, it hurts so much knowing he already moved on but me? No.

"Gray-sama still doesn't love Juvia! Huhuhuhuhuhu!" I hear someone crying while she enters the room.

She immediately jumped in to her bed hugging her life-sized guy pillow. And let her pillow catch her tears. By the way, who's Gray-sama?

"Gray-sama?" I whisper looking at Levy, reading some books.

"The guy on her pillow. A student here." I look at her pillow, oh. I thought it was a celebrity or something.

"Juvia is hurt!" Guess, Juvia is her name. Well don't worry same feeling, Juvia.

"Same here." I say, not realizing I said that.

"Who are you?" She asks and suddenly stopped crying, how can she stop crying that fast? "And why are you crying?"

"I'm Lucy, transferee. Well, I got my heart broken too, same as you." I say crying again.

It hurts so much that thinking about him hurts. And realizing he's happy with a new girl. While I'm crying because of him.