S e v e n

Chapter Seven

It's been a couple of days since I went out with Zayn and Liam not to mention the whole LiLo and stich thing being the laughing stock of Niall and Harry yesterday during our lads night.

I groan confused on what to do with myself. I'm too lazy to get out of bed. I slept alone since Zayn and Perrie were skyping last night and he didn't want to bother me. Well him skyping with her bothers me but I can't say that obviously.

It's like im torturing myself, Here I am hopelessly in love with my best mate whose planning to get married with his long time girlfriend and I'm there to witness almost everything that happens between them, I'm such a fool.

Come on I'm 1/4 of One Direction, I can get any guy I want but I'm settling for the one that I can't have. The irony of the saying that goes we all want the things we can't have. This mental struggle of the mess I call my feelings really take a toll on me.

"Please pick up the phone." I groan as I dial Lottie in to have a fun time to get my mind off things. "Go for Tomlinson, whats up?" Lottie says.

"Buy me starbucks and I wanna hang out today."I directly state my intentions.

"Oh no no no hunty, you do not address me like that" I can hear her snapping her fingers through the phone. "Okay fine, I'm coming over, need to get my mind off of things." I say desperately.

"Sure, I'll be your temporary fix." She says cheekily. "What's weird is that that's actually the title on one of the songs Niall wrote for the album." I state, heading to my closet throwing on a hoodie and skinnies on the bed.

"Uh huh, So really why are you coming over ?" She asks eager to know. "I'll tell you when I get there okay." I change my pants placing the phone on my shoulder.

"Let me guess, It has something to do with four letters." She knows me. Lottie's the only sibling that actually knows how I feel. She figured it out before I did actually.

"Zayn" Lottie says knowingly.
"Liam" We spoke at the same time and I can hear her gasp through the phone.

"You ride the Payne train now?! Talk about moving on faster than Gigi Hadid. That girl is faster than my wifi."She shrieks on the phone. I laugh at her reaction. "That was a joke, anyway I'm heading over there soon just let me make myself look presentable."

"Okay. I should be bothered that you're coming over to talk about Zayn and not because you want to hangout with family but, weirdly I'm not. And oh mom wants you to sleep over." I grin awkwardly thankful she can't see me.

"Yeah and that is why-, Hello?"I hear nothing but a dial tone, she hung up on me wow okay. I discard my skinnies completely forgetting I haven't bathed yet. And I need one, don't wanna show up looking like a mess even though I am one because of Zayn. I huff at the thought, It's like I'm a masochist or a sadist whichever it is.

I wrap a towel around me going over to Zayn's room placing my ear on the door, I'm such a creep. I hear faint snores which means he's still asleep. Looks like someone did more than just skype last night. Oh it pains me. I shake the thought off and walk over to my bathroom.

It's time to shower the Tommo way, which consists of music and a 45 minute shower. I turn on the shower , picking up the phone and putting it on shuffle and I close the curtains then proceeding to shower. I begin to sing along with the song that plays and it's Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. His new album is the bomb.com okay can't help it.

I sing along to the song scrubbing the necessary nook and crannies, shaking my head to the music that plays along. The chorus comes on and I sing louder. "My mama don't like you but she likes everyone." Suddenly another voice joins in "And I never liked to admit that I was wrong." It's Zayn.