Chapter 17: Babysitting

"Astrid. Guess what? I'm going to Brownville to have our science fair in National Category!" Macey squeals after saying it.

I smiled, "Congratulations Macey! Didn't know your good in science."

"Hey, forgetting me? I'm also the representative for The Math Wizard contest." Liz said grumpily and pouting. Wow. Didn't know my friends are genius.

"Congratulations Liz! You know, I am so proud for both of you."

"Thanks." They all smiled at me. Really, now I don't have having a problem on math and science subject. I can get help to Macey and Liz. Lucky me.

"You're going to Brownville girls?" James interrupted us. He was holding his tray with Blake following behind. We were in the cafeteria right now.

Liz and Macey nodded.

"Then, we're going to. I am the representative in our school for the football." James said and sit beside me. I hear Blake groaned and said, "You know James. You are not alone in playing for our school. Don't forget we our on the same team and team consist of more than ten persons."

James laughs shyly. We all shook our heads and continued eating.

"So, when were you all leaving?" I've ask.

"Tomorrow." Liz replied, eating her fries.

"And you'll be back on?"

"Oh, right Astrid. We're leaving for a week." Macey said slowly. Wait, week?

"A week? I thought you'll just go home immediately, like you're leaving just for 17 hours or what so ever!" I freak out. Man, I don't want to be left especially if I don't came here.

"Easy there. Don't you worry, someone will babysit you." Macey wink. I hear James, Blake, and. Liz chuckle.

"What do you mean babysit? Who?"

"Your crush. Harry Parker."

I blushed when she said it, but I quickly denied it, "I don't like him!"

They all laugh when they see me shout. Haha! So funny.

Damn you feelings.

"Don't you worry. Harry will be there for you." Blake said and wink. James gave him a high five.

"I don't need a babysitter." I crossed my arms when I said it. I know I can feel the presence of happiness inside me, but I feel also nervousness when he is around. Especially if we are alone.

"Astrid, you need a babysitter. You're a princess remember? You're not yet capable of being alone especially on the place you don't came from." Liz said. We all look at her in amusement. Can't believe she's that smart.

"Don't you worry Astrid, Harry is there." James patted my head like as if I'm a dog. I glare at them and finally sigh and nodded. No choice. Liz is right, I'm not yet ready to be left alone.

"Does Harry knows about this?" I've ask.

"Know what?" Speaking of Harry, he appears immediately in nowhere. He sit beside Blake and eat his fries.

"Hey!" Blake snaps, realizing Harry eats his food. Harry raises his hand in surrender and I chuckle. How childish.

"Harry, you'll be babysitting Astrid for a week." Macey said immediately.

"What?"

"I said babysit her."

"Her?" Harry pointed me and when the four of them nodded, he gives me an evil grin and I rolled my eyes. Stupid.