One

A/N
hi guys so I made this new fic, tell me what you think.

Jennifer's POV

I woke up and saw his arms wrapped around me, It's almost morning.. We had a fun night. I had a fun night with him.. As always. If only we could stay like this for long, if only we could do this every night.. every day.

But no, those are bunch of my what if's. This isn't some fantasy.. I am not a fantasy.

"Hey.. wake up. You need to go home." I said poking his nose.

He groans as he hugged me tightly.

"Just another 5 hours, please.." His morning voice is giving me chills.

"You know you can't.. Harry please, get up now.. You need to go home and be ready for work." I said pulling away from him.

He kisses me on my neck first before he finally let go.

"I'm too lazy to go to work, can I just stay here with you?I can make up excuses. I am the boss after all." He grins.

"You can't be lazy. A lot of your clients are depending on you, Mr. Attorney." I said slightly kissing his lips making him smile..

"Fine.. I'll probably see you at the party later.. Then we can spend the night again."

"No we can't.. You know we can't.. C'mon.. Hurry up, I need to go to work also."

"Another case you're having?"

Harry and I are lawyers, we met at law school years ago.

"Yup. So i'll probably work on it the whole night so I won't be able to attend the party."

"Of course you will attend, all the lawyers will be there.."

"I'll think about it.." I said as I took a deep breath.

He finally went off the bed and prepares to go home..

"See you later?" He said before leaving..

"I don't know, you'll see.." I said smiling to him.

"I need you to be there, I wanna see what you're wearing." He said biting his lips.

"Why would you wanna see what i'm wearing? You can just see me naked."

"Now.. You are turning me on, makes me wanna stay here for another hour with you." He said about to kiss me but I pulled way.

"You need to go.. You're late. Imagine the new murderer that is depending to be saved by you.." I said making him laugh.

Harry is a good lawyer, Like a really good one. He never lost a case. He's probably one of the best defense lawyer here in New York.

"Okay.. " He said as he pecked my lips and leave.

-----

"Jennifer, finally you're here. we have a new client, Her name is Emily Reese. She's filing a case to her boyfriend.. Marc Roberts.." The moment I enter the law firm. Lauren immediately walked to me about a new case.

"Lauren, I told you not to accept new client for this week, were still working on the Wilson's case.." I said as I finally sit on my office chair.

"But this is a huge one.. Emily is saying he was raped by his boyfriend and his group of friends. And-"

"We'll work on it okay.. You can call Emily now.."

I can say no to this kind of issue of course. Lauren smiled so big to me and finally leaves.