Chapter 15 {NSFW}

Another NSFW chapter, you know the drill. If you're under 18 you should probably close your eyes and skip this one.•

I smirked at her. She really wanted 'playtime'.
I lifted her over my shoulder and then layed her on my bed. I knew it wouldn't be the perfect time to do anything with her diaper off at the moment, but I thought I would tease her.
I took her onesie off and tossed it to the side, leaving her in just the diaper.
She smiled at me, then put her hand on the front of it. I slapped her hand.
"No, Princess. That's for me to do."
She pouted. "Daddy..hurryyyy.."
I scowled. "Don't tell me what to do, Princess."
She squeaked and crossed her arms.
"Bad girls don't get playtime either." I looked. "Are you gonna be good or are we leaving playtime for another time?"
She scowled at me. "Just do it, daddy!"
I could see she was getting frustrated. Perfect.

I forced my hand roughly on top of her diaper, rubbing furiously. She screamed a little and began to moan. I got her to the point her back was arched then stopped.
"Daddy..?" she panted.
"Nope...you can't cum yet. Save it."
She whined. "Daddy...I was close.."
"I know." I interrupted.
I flipped her over onto her tummy.
"But daddy can do what he wants."
I ripped off her diaper, still keeping the front underneath her just incase.
I looked. "Baby...you must have finished your period already, theres nothing here."
She smiled. "R..really, daddy?"
I nodded. "Yeah, baby. So you know what that means?"
She shrugged.
I turned her back over than began massaging her Princess Parts with my thumb. It felt a little sticky, but she'd been saving all her cum from earlier.

I massaged harder then began giving her special kisses. She shivered and moaned.
"Daddy wants you to save those cummies too, baby."
She whined a little and bit her lip. "Daddy, I can't hold it..."
Without warning, I started fingering her...first 2, then 3...then my whole hand went inside.
She screeched. "DADDY....DA..DADDY IT'S COMING...DADDY STOP, STOP!"
I took my hand out and got a tiny cup from the bedside table.
"Cum in here baby."
I massaged her Princess Parts softly as a little explosion happened and she let herself go in the cup.
"Well done, Princess. Look at the pretty little thing you made." I showed her the cup. There was a lot in there, I was proud of her.
She smiled and breathed heavily, I'd pleased her and she was gonna be going to bed a happy girl.

I washed out the cup in the bathroom and came back to find her playing with herself...without any permission.
I stood and watched as she kept arching her back and biting her lip.

"PRINCESS!" I shouted, making her jump back and move her hand.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
She whimpered and sniffled. "I...I'm doing nothing..."
I went over to her and pulled her up.
"You were playing with yourself without permission. You're not supposed to do that."
I grabbed her butt plug and leant down infront if her. After checking she was still wet, I stuck it into her Princess Part. She whimpered. "Owwie, daddy.."

I frowned. "You'll keep this on for the rest of the night. If you need to go potty, you will not go potty. You will hold it."
I layed her down on the bed and diapered her up, then put her onesie back on her. She was rubbing her eyes and pouting.
"Now stay here baby while I get your milk."
I went downstairs to make her some warm milk.