Chapter One..

you make me better - chapter one..
Monday.
---------------------------
**luke's p.o.v.

it's my first day at my new school and i think i'm already considered a loser. 'cause as soon as i walked into the school corridors people started whispering and pointing, so i just looked down at my book cover. i sighed in relief when i heard them start to talk to each other again. i stuck my hand into the back pocket of my jeans and found the paper i was looking for. "328." i whispered, already trying to find it. "330? oh."

i walked two lockers back and cheered for myself internally as i found it. i put my things in and placed my already packed backpack on shoulder, after locking it. i fished in my back pocket again finding my schedule. "hi!" my head shot up as fast as flash to see a very pretty girl, not my type though obvi. "hello. who are you?" i said as politely as i could be.

"i'm angela. you must be lucas hemmings?" i chuckled- woah, i always giggle what's going on? "just luke, thank you. how can i help you?" she smiled brightly up at me. "well, i was assigned to come help you." i had to fight the urge to squeeze her cheeks.

"oh, okay. thank you, angela. now, can you help me get to mrs. brooklyn's class?" she motioned for me to follow her and we started walking. she stopped at the last door in this corridor. she nodded at the door and went in, pulling me with her. i groaned quietly when i saw there was a couple people in class already but no teacher.

"alright, you rowdy ass teenagers! this is luke. luke, say hi." i facepalmed making my classmates laugh and i smiled. "hi, rowdy ass teenagers." angela laughed, hugging my arm. "okay, lucas. c'mon, let me show you where to sit." she pulled me to the seat which was apparently mine and made me sit down.

"hi, i'm killen." this guy sitting to my right said offering me a hand to shake and since i'm so adorably polite, i shook it with a bright smile. "hi, killen. you know mine obviously. nice name by the way, can i call you kill 'em?" he softly laughed, letting go of my hand. "sure, skywalker." i laughed too then turned back to angela.

"so, tell me about yourself." she said, eyes wide with curiosity. "okay, you lil' cutie. i'm 17, my middle name is robert *groans*, i'm the last born out of three boys, i play guitar, i'm gay and i have a long distance boyfriend from back home." she nodded and smiled at me. "what's his name and where did you live before?" man, she's so adorable. "his name's jaspar and i lived in sydney before."

she nodded once again. "how-" she was cut off by mrs. brooklyn, i think. wow, she looks like a barbie doll. which means she looks like a bimbo, but she's teaching mathematics there's no way she's a bimbo. right? goodbye.**

#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H

Word Count: 526 words.
there's the first chapter! i hope it meets your standards. thank you. i love you.

-boity says goodbye and you're lovely.