Chapter Two..

you make me better - chapter two..
Same day - Monday.
-----------------------------
**calum's p.o.v.

me, mikey and ash ran to mrs. brooklyn's class. we had our excuses rehearsed and we didn't look and or smell like we had been smoking for the last 6 hours. i ran in first and they rushed in after me. we were gasping for air, and all eyes had shifted onto us. mrs. brooklyn scowled at us, slowly shaking her head negatively.

"calum hood, michael clifford and ashton irwin. where have you been?" i gasped one last time (ariana grande anyone?) and spoke up. "mrs, i woke up late and then my car had ran out of fuel, so i had to ask my dad but my dad was gone already. so then i walked here and i met michael and ashton out there and...well, you can ask them." she sighed and motioned for me to take a seat. i strolled to my seat behind angie and saw her talking to a strangely pretty blonde boy next to her, her fist held out for us to bump.

i bumped it and sat behind her. i took out my book and quickly copied the problems on the board and placed my calculator on my table then held my fist out when michael was coming. he bumped it and i pulled it down and did the problems. when i had finished 17/21, i saw ashton bumping angie's fist so i held out mine and he bumped it. i finished the problems and copied it down on another piece of paper and handed it to michael behind me.

i heard the dumbass whisper "thanks, mate". you're welcome, rainbow. i looked at the boy sitting next to angela, he had icy blue eyes, pink lips and -woah- a lip piercing. i ripped out another piece of paper from my 'secret book', whatever it ain't even got secrets in it.

i wrote a note to angie saying:"heY YOU!! IS YOU GOOD? YEAH, YOU GOOD! so, who's this guy next to u??¿¿". i laugh internally at myself 'cause i'm SO funny. (note sarcasm.) I poked her right shoulder and gave it to her. i heard her giggle, see? i am funny.

she threw it back to me and it said:"sup, CALCIUM! ya, i AM guud. Oh, this blonde guy right hurr?¿ he's LUKe annnnd he's TAKEN. p.s: I-ALWAYS-KNEW-YOU-WERE-GAY! :D ;D!!!¿¿ <3" i scoffed, not internally. i started writing: "WOAH, BACK THIS TRUCK UP! i ain't even say nothin. i just asked who da dude was now U sayin ish lyk DIS?? annnnnnnD i am not gay. so please, do not make me run at YU! :) luhh you."
and that was true, i'm not gay. i might be bisexual, but i'm not gay. see? i'm an honest person. okay, bye.**

#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H#H

Word Count: 480 words.
Thank you so much, for reading. Oh, it's 02:49 a.m. so goodnight and I really luhh you. and I hope you love me too you know, even though I'm a totally shxtty writer.

-boity says goodnight and that you really boost her self esteem so she thanks you. <3