Rise my child

*The Creator's P.O.V*

What do you think?
Pretty good work huh?
It only took me 2 stareon's!
But enough talking. It is time.

-

-

-

Where we are you ask?
At the center of the Multiverse, my friend!
Anyway let's get things rolling!
You ready son?

- - - - -

Without a word Enderio floated in front of his father.
Nico stretched out his arms. His eyes started to glow and the Universes started to vibrate.

'Enderio, my son, the time has come! I will send you to these universes make them complete! Once you get there you will forget everything. The Multiverse, the reason for your existance and even me, your father. You will not know were you came from or what you are supposed to do. But i know you will find a way. I only ask for one thing Enderio. Live. Create your own life in this new world. And do what has to be done. Fight, Live, Love. Create your own reason to exist. I will now release you on these worlds.Make me proud son. Farewell...'

The Creator then shoot an energy of unknown power at Enderio. He started to get cloned millons of times, each clone flying to another universe. With the creation of the last clone the original Enderio flew into the last universe.

Silence. That was all that was hearable in the Muliverse right now. The process was done.

- - - - -

  *The Creator's P.O.V*  

*Sigh* I hope he will be alright. although he isn't my biological child it still hurts to let him go...
So you wanna stay for awhile? Or are you in a hurry?