6. Tweet and Trends

HARRY

"Harry?" Louis called out again from the door. "I brought you something to eat." Without asking permission, he came in and set a McDonalds bag on my nightstand. He came over to where I was laying, just staring at the wall, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" No answer. "It'll get better Haz, I promise." He ruffled my hair lightly before leaving. I looked over to the bag of food. Now that Michelle was gone, I had no reason not to eat it, but I couldn't find my appetite. I had few chips before throwing the rest out crawling back into bed. Tonight was our last show, and I had no idea how I would get through it. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and die. I felt nothing.

I don't know how long I laid there before Louis came back. He opened the blinds, letting in the light. I would normally have hissed and joked around, but I didn't feel it.

"You should get up, our sound check's starting soon." I didn't reply. "The boys are worried about you. We kept it from everyone else, they think you didn't get any sleep last night so you're catching up now." I mumbled a thanks, but didn't make a move to get up. He still sat in my room, but instead of fooling around or cracking jokes like he usually does, he was silent.

"I'm worried about you Harry, you've been laying here all last night and all of yesterday except for the show, and all of today too. You've hardly eaten anything." I felt guilty listening to the pain in his voice, but I forced myself not to care. He could hurt me too.

"Get out."

"Harry..." He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Get out! I don't fucking want you here!"

"Showtime's in a hour. I'll get you then," he whispered, choking on his own voice. I forced myself to swallow the lump in my throat and not go after him. I tossed and turned in the bed, staring up at the ceiling when my phone started ringing. I contemplated not picking up, but it was annoying.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Harry, when you're done your tour, give me a call." It was Ed. "I'll be back in London on the 11th. Come over then."

"No."

"You're not listening. I didn't ask you. And if I have to, I will get the boys to tie you up and drag you over." I sighed, knowing I would never get out of it.

"Only for an hour." I clicked off, annoyed. I sighed and fell back onto the bed, thinking I still had a while before I had to get up.

"Harry?" Louis called out. "We've got to go. Be down in the Lobby soon." He wasn't his usual loud self, which made me feel even more guilty. I changed into black jeans and a white t-shirt with a picture of palm trees on it, and quickly re-did my hair, throwing on a fedora since it was too hot for a beanie. I grabbed my phone and took the elevator downstairs. Everyone was already there, talking. But as I walked up, their conversation stopped. I bit my tongue so I wouldn't say anything.

"Let's go!" Liam announced, trying to clear the air.

"Yeah!" Niall cheered, leaping onto his back. Liam carried Nial out, and Zayn ran after them leaving me, Louis, and the rest of security. Louis wouldn't look me in the eye, making the short walk to the van awkward. I let out a quiet sigh, hating that I had hurt Louis.

"You don't know, oh oh! You don't know you're beautiful! That's what makes you beautiful!" I belted out the last lines to the song and said goodbye to all our fans.

"It's been so great touring around the world and singing to all of you! Bye!" Liam said, waving. We all exited the stage. As soon as I did, I sighed and used a wall to support myself. I tried to keep my tears at bay as I slid to the ground. My performance was shitty. No nice way to put it.