11. Into The Crowd

CHELSEA

By the time Harry texted me, I had already made up my mind on going to London. Originally, Tyler and I were going to go for three days since he wasn't all that keen on it, and Dylan didn't want to go at all, so this way I could stay longer and not drag them around with me. I hadn't told the twins yet, it could wait. It was morning now, around eleven, and I still didn't pack yet so that was my main focus.

"Chelsea?" Tyler called out. Crap. All my clothes and my suitcase were scattered around the room, and I hadn't told him yet. He came into my room without knocking. "Hey, do yo- what are you doing? Where are you going?" I bit my lip nervously and played with my fingers.

"Well, I was thinking since you weren't really keen on going to London, I would go with my friend? I'll stay at his apartment and he can take me around London since he knows the place, and you and Dylan didn't want to go so..."

"Wait he? You're staying at 'his' flat?" I realized how that sounded.

"No, no, we're just friends. It's only for a week or so." He frowned.

"You'll be okay?"

"Of course, not everyone's like Cameron," I said, laughing slightly. He frowned again.

"I know, but... I'm just worried about you I guess," he said, sitting down on the side of my bed.

"Tyler I'm fine, I'm way over his sorry ass," I said, as I sifted through my clothes for a dressy dress. I finally settled on bringing the bright lace one Tyler had bought for me for my birthday, and a simple black dress with one sleeve. I folded them up and placed them in my suitcase before moving on to jeans.

"So you gonna put a vlog or something to let our subbies know?" he said offhandedly.

"Oh crap, I forgot about that," I said, as I rushed to get my camera. I turned it on and started talking. "Hi guys! I know this is slightly unexpected, but that's okay right? I wanted to let you guys know that because of some last minute plans, I'm heading off to London for a week! Tyler and Dylan won't be coming with me so... I guess this is the start of our gap year! Yay! I'll be doing daily vlogs, though they probably won't be too long. I'm leaving tomorrow, so I've got to get packing! Bye guys!" I tossed the camera to Tyler. "Upload that will you?" I said.

"Sure." I didn't answer as I grabbed four pairs of jeans, two skirts, and two pairs of shorts, stuffing them into my bag. I also grabbed two large band t-shirts, one of The Fray and one of Pink Floyd. A few chiffon blouses were thrown, and a few tank tops followed suit. I debated on bringing a swimsuit, finally deciding to toss it in just in case.

"Chelsea?" Tyler called. "There's someone here for you!" Who? It probably wasn't Harry, so maybe it was Louis? Though I doubted it, he was spending time with Eleanor. But when I got to the door, it was Louis who was standing at the door.

"Louis!" I said, giving him a hug. Tyler stared at him skeptically.

"Are you going with him to London?" I shot Louis a look that told him to be quiet as I said, "Yeah. This is him." Louis seemed slightly confused, but hid it well. Tyler stared at him for a while, before saying something.

"You're in One Direction, aren't you?" Louis nodded politely. Tyler sighed and gave me a look saying he'd get me back for not telling him. "Well take care of her. I don't want to see her on any magazine covers or gossip shows, got it?" Louis nodded, not looking affected by his harsh gaze. Tyler sighed and turned on his heel, leaving.

"London?" Louis questioned.

"Well, I may or may not be going with Harry."

"Bu-"