The big day.

Gilgamesh's pov:

I woke in my bed and sat up. I looked around before realising I am marrying Amy today and I will finally bed her. I get up and exit my room to find Enkidu. After a while of searching I found him in the great hall preparing the wedding. "Enkidu, my friend when will the preparations be complete?" I ask getting impatient of waiting. "We're almost done all that needs doing now is getting Amy ready which some of the servant girls are doing now." He smiled. I nodded looked at the wedding decorations. I then noticed Enkidu smiling at me. "What is it?" I asked a little confused as to why he looks so happy. "I'm happy that you have finally found a woman that's all." I smiled too thinking of bedding her and hearing her screaming my name." but I don't realize that's not what he means at all. "Speaking of getting ready, you should probably get ready too." Enkidu smiled and I nodded before leaving to my bed chambers again to get dressed.

Amy's pov a few hours later...

I am led to the great hall by Enkidu and he can see the saddened look on my face. "Amy I promise Gilgamesh will be a great husband to you, just give him a chance." I say solemnly. "But I don't want to, how can I love someone that hurts women and only loves riches and power. All he cares about is making me his child bearer and someone to fuck when he wants." I reply letting a tear fall from my eye. "Amy trust me he will love you, he needs to be loved back first to know how to love another." He assures me. "I'll try but only for you." I smile weakly. We enter the great hall and I see Gilgamesh standing at the far end in front of a table but I can't see what's on it. The room is packed full of people, probably those Gilgamesh see's worthy enough to witness the wedding. Gilgamesh is wearing the attire he usually wears so nothing special. I on the other hand look more elegant with my long tunic with a gold flower design at the bottom and fading upwards. Enkidu walks me up to Gilgamesh and takes his place to the side. An old man comes up to the table and picks up a knife and talks about the sanctity of blood and becoming one with each other. I am not understanding any of it to be honest. The old man then hands Gilgamesh the knife and he cuts his hand before handing me the knife. I then do the same wincing a little but am relieved one it's done. The old man the places our cut palms together and wraps a cloth round our hands to unite us in flesh and blood.

After the wedding is complete Gilgamesh leads me out of the hall and pretty much drags me to his bedroom. When he finally got me in there he closed and locked the door. I am now getting nervous and scared. I know exactly what he's going to do now. I back up a little but he isn't having any of it. He walked up to me and grabbed my waist pulling me to him. I want to struggle, to punch him anything but I'm scared to. Just because I'm his wife now it doesn't mean he won't get angry and hurt me. He unclasp my tunic letting it fall to the floor that is when he noticed my red bra and panties. "What is that thing attached to your breasts?" he asked confused. I shudder at the cold and from his fixed eyes on my almost naked body. "I-It's a bra, it keeps my breasts supported so they don't sag." I replied. "Take it off." He commands. With shaky hands I manage to unclasp it and it falls to the floor exposing my chest. He looks pleasantly surprised at the sight. "They look so firm and plump." He smiled gleefully. He then took one of my breasts in his hand and the other in his mouth. I gasped at the feeling. I felt Gilgamesh smile against my skin before he moved me to the bed. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed before climbing on top of me. He ran his hands over me and played with my breasts. I can tell he likes the firmness and it is new to him. I can't help the moans that escape my mouth as he sucks and bites my neck. His hand travels down until his finger clasps onto my panties and pulls them down and off. Again I wanna thrash and fight back but I know it won't do any good.

Once Gilgamesh has taken off my panties he uses his hand to stroke and rub my womanhood. I arch my back at the new sensation. He takes the opportunity while I moan to kiss me and force his tongue into my mouth. I have been kissed before but not like this. There is passion in this one while the others I could tell they were just after one thing. Gilgamesh continues to rub me making me moan into Gilgamesh's mouth. He finally breaks the kiss and he smiles at me before he starts kissing down my body. My breath hitches as I realise where he's headed. He pulled my legs apart and I squeeze my eyes shut embarrassed that he is looking at me. I feel him kiss my thigh and slowly lick his way down to the bottom before doing the same to my other thigh. He's teasing me and working me up. For a second I feel nothing but then he wraps his mouth on my core and starts licking my sensitive bud. I gasp and arch off the bed again moaning. I grip onto the pillow as he continues to lick and occasionally suck on me. I feel the pressure building inside of me and I can't take it, it feels so good. Suddenly without warning an orgasm rips through me and my hips buck in Gilgamesh's face. I have never had an orgasm this strong or lasted longer than ten seconds. I come down from my high just in time to see Gilgamesh strip. His body is muscular and perfect with a golden radiance and my god is it a turn on. Then my eyes notice his massive member and my face goes red as I blush.

Gilgamesh wastes no time in positioning himself above me. "Please don't I'm not ready." I plead getting scared. "It's too late for that you are mine and I am going to make you enjoy this as much as I am." He smirks. He then lines his member up to my entrance and slowly inserts himself in. I immediately start feeling the strain against my hymen and it hurts. I can't help but to struggle and try to push him away. He then pins my arms above my head to stop my struggling. He sees the pain and distress on my face but he continues. Suddenly my hymen rips completely due to his size and I scream. He is fully in now and he kisses me to silence my scream. Tears fall from my eyes from the pain. Gilgamesh then moves his hand to my core and starts to rub me again while his tongue explores my mouth again. Very soon the pain melts away and Gilgamesh removes his hand and stops kissing me. He then pulls most of his member out and then back in. It hurts at first because I am not used to him yet but soon I am moaning and panting as I grip onto him for dear life. His thrusts get harder and faster and my moans get louder. My body starts to sweat and get really heated as our bodies mesh into one. My hips are now moving with him and I can feel the pressure build again. My walls clamp around his member as we both climax together and I thought I am gunner die from the power of this one. Gilgamesh holds onto me tight and I can feel his muscles tense as his member twitches inside of me. He finally pulls out and lays next to me. "It's been to long since I bedded a virgin, I had forgotten how tight they are." He chuckled. I can't talk at this time or even move. All I can do is moan and pant. Gilgamesh pulls me to him and I pass out in his arms.

I want to thank Luciagilgamesh for naming Gilgamesh's lion for me and for her feedback. She has been a great help. I recommend her story called blooming love for eternity. I am really enjoying it. I hope to hear from you all soon. XD