Warmth.

Amy's pov:

I slowly start to wake up and the first thing I notice is a wet warmth engulfing most of my body. I hear the birds chirping and the smell of food in the air. I open my eyes to see that I'm in an in-door hot spring. I am also butt naked. I look around and to my right I see Gilgamesh standing in the doorway fully dressed smirking as he takes in my naked form. My face goes red and I squeal as I turn my back to him. "Why are you hiding yourself from me? I saw it all last night." He grinned. I sit there not listening, I am angry that he made me feel good and he made me feel something for him. I am also angry at my body for betraying me. I didn't hear Gilgamesh enter the hot spring or hear him come up behind me. The first time I realised he is behind me is when he puts his hand between my legs and starts rubbing my woman hood. I gasp with surprise and arousal from the feeling. I grab his arm and try to pry his hand away from my private area. "Don't fight me, You know you like it." He whispered in my ear. "T-that's not true." I reply. I don't know who I'm trying to convince, him or myself. "Is that so, well if you hate it just push me away and I will stop. But, if you do enjoy it let go and I will pleasure you." Gilgamesh suggested. My core and every part of my body was aching for his touch and I couldn't resist it. I sighed in defeat as I let go of his hand. "I thought so, now tell me what you want." He asked. "I-I want your tongue." I blushed feeling embarrassed. He then removed his hand and grabbed me round the waist pulling me with him to the edge of the hot springs. He placed me on the edge so my ass is on the rim of the hot spring. He then opened my legs and got his head between them. The anticipation is too much as he looks into my eyes. He then licks up in between my folds to my clit. I gasp feeling electricity in my lower body spark. I laid down and arched my back moaning. I hear Gilgamesh chuckle as he continued to lick and suck my little pink jewel. I am panting, moaning and quivering. "Ah Gilgamesh don't stop." I beg. As I feel myself getting closer to my climax. I cover my face with my hands unable to control myself. The heat in my core is so intense and with a final suck on my clit I cum screaming. "Ahhh Gilgamesh!!" I scream his name as my back arches again. I give him everything I have and he happily licks it all up gaining little mews of pleasure from me. I finally come down from my high and I am sweating and panting.

I then feel him pull me slightly forward and before I can lift my head to see what he's doing I feel his member enter me roughly parking a tiny orgasm as I moan at the intrusion. He starts thrusting immediately with fast and hard thrusts which feels amazing. I quickly sit up and wrap my arms around him and hold on for dear life. This surprises Gilgamesh never has he had a woman hug him like this or be intimate with him like this before. He kinda didn't know how to react so he wrapped his arms round her too and continued to thrust. I took in his scent and it is like nothing I have ever smelt before. It's the most amazing scent I have ever smelt. I then feel his arms wrap awkwardly round me as he slows his thrusts, I can tell he has never been hugged by a woman before. He may be a jerk but he has never hurt me or let any-one else hurt me either. I then feel him quicken again and my moans grow loader again. To be honest me hugging his was totally involuntary, it kinda just happened. I guess I will give him a shot at being my husband. I came hard again and I buried my face in his neck and hugged tighter as I hear him groan as he too releases everything building up. We are both panting and we are both sweaty and sticky. I look into his eyes as I see confusion in his eyes. "Why did you hug me?" he asked with a slight annoyance in his voice. I guess he didn't like being in a position where he didn't know what to do. "If I am to have sex with someone I wish to be intimate with him. And if you are annoyed with me hugging you, why did you hug back?" I ask eyeing him. He didn't have an answer instead he just pulled out of me and got out of the hot spring. "Get clean and meet me for breakfast." He ordered before putting his tunic on and leaving me. I sigh and smile, I swear I saw a blush on his cheeks.

Gilgamesh pov:

I can't believe she hugged me and even more I can't believe I hugged back. Never before has a girl shown affection towards me during sex. I felt a little warmth inside but I shook it off. I almost bumped into Enkidu in the hall. "My King, are you ok?" Enkidu asked. He knows it is unlike me to almost crash into someone, I am usually completely aware of my surroundings and very graceful. "I'm fine, it's just Amy..." I said as my mind started to wander again. "What about her?" Enkidu asked with concern. He was thinking something was wrong. " This morning when I was bedding her a second time she hugged me." I replied. I see the relief on his face that then turns into a look of wonder. "So what did you do?" He asks. "Well I didn't know what to do so I hugged her back." I said feeling dumb. I am happy that I have Enkidu to talk to. "Wow who would have guessed the king of Uruk is a hugger." Enkidu joked. "Shut up, I'm not a hugger." I pouted. "Sure you're not, anyway if Amy at any point doesn't feel like hugging I can always go find your old childhood blanket to snuggle with if you want?" Enkidu laughed. I pouted again. "You are such a pest." I grumbled. "I'm sorry my King." He bowed after he managed to regain his posture. "It's a good thing your my friend or I would have had you beheaded." I scoffed as I walked to the main hall for breakfast.

After a few minutes Amy entered the room in a gold Tunic with white petals. I gulped as I looked at how amazing she looks. I clear my throat as she sits next to me and starts eating. I occasionally look over at her. "Ya know Gilgamesh you're my husband so you don't need to sneak a peek at me, you've seen me at my most vulnerable moments so quit being weird." Amy says as she continues to eat. "Don't presume you can talk to me as you wish I am your King." I glare. "And I'm your Queen so I guess we're even." Amy retorts back. I glare again as I get up and leave the room to attend to my duties.

Later that night I walk into my quarters to see Amy asleep on my large bed. I undress and climb into bed with her. I am lying there on my side on my back with Amy's back facing me. I then move in closer slowly so I don't wake her. When I am right next to her I wrap my arms carefully around her and turn her over so her head is on my chest and her right arm is round my waist. Her body in facing me and is tightly pressed against my side. I feel her warm breath on my chest and I bite my bottom lip. I feel her warmth radiate all around my body. I then feel her shift her legs and now they are intertwined with my legs. I feel warm with her in my embrace and I like it, I could defiantly get used to this.