Flash Backs again?

Your point of view
(by the way this - means flash back okay)
-"Adam where are you?" You say worried. He yells "I'm in my room doing homework." "Adam I got punched by the new kids" You say scared like he was going to do something to you. "WHAT,WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES Y/N?!?!?!?!?" "Ross and Jin" you say "OH ILL SHOW THEM TO MESS WITH MY SISTER" end of flash back- "AHHH" you yell and Adam runs to you "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY" he says I say "I had one of them Flash backs again of when we were little" he said "What was it about" I say "When I told you that two kids were bulling me" "Okay we need to go to the doctor about that you have one about every night now its getting worse" he says
Adams point of view
Y/n are having these Flash backs and they are scaring me minute by minute I thought to myself "Adam she has a,how do I put this she is depressed and when people only certain people have Flash backs and she might not wake up for a while when she does so dont wake her up when she is having one cause it will hurt the past behind her." the doctor said trying not to cry. "Will she ever be cured sir" I say. He says "Sadly no but it will lighten up"
-TimeSkip to when Adam works at the office-
Your point of view
"Y/N Y/N WAKE UP PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME I give up" I hear Adam say but I cant seem to wake up or anything but I hear Alesa say "Adam sweetie please dont get mad" When Adam starts to cry i give him a hug and he says "Alesa stop hugging me please" she says "Adam open your eyes its not me" "Y/N OMG YOU SCARED ME WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" he said but I said " I had another flash back but it was different I could feel pain" he said "let me guess mom and dad huh" I said "Yeah actually" he said "Well you have to come to the offices with me and record a video because you haven't in a while so come on." "okay fine brother"
-Time skip brought to you by Mason Adam's son-
Adam point of view
"We are here go on in girllllll Haha I love calling you that" Y/n turned around right when we got into the office and pined me up against the wall and raise me and said "How many times have I told you not to call me girl" next thing I know Jin and Ross tackle Y/n pushing her off me and they said "You leave Adam alone girl" oh no he just called her girl "JIN RUN SHES GOING TO KILL YOU,YOU CALLED HER A GIRL"
Jins point of view
Oh no she's going to kill me I thought but I ran out of breath and she pined me and Ross against the wall and pulled us up by our collars I was scared but Max said "GUY KEEP IT DOWN I-" he didn't finish but looked at Y/n and was starring at her. Awww he likes her.