I Just Realized

Before we get to the sad crap, thanks for 46k!
******
Hey guys. I just woke up and my face seemed a bit puffy. So I go to my bathroom and my eyes were red, face was red and dry tears were on my cheek. I knew I wouldn't cry just to cry in a dream. I'm not like that. So I tried to remember my dream, when I did. I cried a little more. My dream was where, Jack and Mark had got in an car crash, both of them dead. Then my mom had got into a crash and my mom died. Then my dad had something fall on him and crash him. My sisters went out with a boy and they killed them, my grandmother kicked out my grandfather. (THANK LORD FOR THAT PART!) then my grandmother died of old age. So I was alone. I went to school, getting bullied, when I came home I went on Wattpad. I did a few chapters then I got kicked out of the app and it wouldn't let me back on. I look on the news and it said that Wattpad was taken away from everyone because of Copyright. I had no one now. I texted my friend, AphmauFantasy and she said we could meet up. We did, then later I met Garroth321 and azrulia. I let them live in the house I lived in. We talked, played around then it got broken into. We were told to put our hands up and we did. The men shot all 3 people but me. Then left. And I had no purpose so I committed suicide. And that is my dream, I just want to let you guys know how much you help me and mean to me. (Feels like a Jacksepticeye video.) Without you, I would be lost. Have no one to turn to. No understand what is going on. You reading, you give me strength to do what I do. School is coming up for me and I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll be the bullied kid, the quiet kid in the back of the classroom, the nerd that writes for fun. I'm proud I'm a nerd that writes for fun. But everything else, kills me. But you guys mean the world to me. I can turn to most of you if I need to. I'm not asking for a break. But I sure do know that you guys would let me. But I don't need it. I just wanted to tell you guys how much you mean to me. Bye now!