Home

Ana---
I arrived at Cleveland that night, tired as all hell from the flight. There was a baby who couldn't stop crying for 20 minutes but I didn't mind that. I grew up with a bunch of baby's either from my mom or my aunts so I have grown used to them. Who really pissed me off was this old fat buisness man sitting two rows behind the mother and crying baby. He was being very rude and complained so much about the baby that it made me stand up and give him a piece of my mind. " I agree, all the noise and fuss is very annoying so could you please do me a favor and shut your whining baby ass pie whole before I give you something to complain about. That woman doesn't have to care about your comfort and neither do i, but i am warning you if you say something else about that baby or the mother I will gladly make this plane trip even more unpleasant for you, Got that buddy?? Now shut the hell up put your stupid earphones in and watch the movie." I said as I walked away from the now speechless overweight man and yes he did put in his earphones and watched the featured movie without saying any other word. The mom thanked me for defending her and she let me cradle the baby until she fell asleep.

Now that I am in my apartment the first thing I do is check on Carla, I've been gone for awhile so who knows what she has been up to by her lonesome. Thankfully she is asleep in her bed snoring in a low tone.

I go to my room and toss my luggage to the corner and body slam my bed. "It's so good to be home." I say as I clamp a bunch of pillows together and rest my head.

" Guess your too tired for a party huh." Carla stands at my doorway with a few people behind her. "Suprise!!" they all yell and all I can do is give them a cold blank stare. Eventually I stand, noticing I was being rude. "Party?" I ask as I walk over to Carla.

Carla walks to the hallway and i follow her and all of a sudden our living room is packed with even more people that were at my door.

" Yes a party, Your welcome home party, honestly it has been tough living without you these past few days so we just wanted to welcome you back."

I admit I was a little mad because now i had to wait for my sleeping time, but I hugged Carla and thanked her for pulling this party together. In an instant music started playing and then vinny comes in with his hunky friends parading box after box of beer and alcohol and maybe three pizzas or four. Vinny comes over to me and gives me a big hug. " Hey slugger, I've missed you." he gives me a quick peck on the cheek which i dismiss because it was just a peck. " Hey super mario, how you been?" I ask him.

" Been good, partying and partying you know." he gives me a wink and a sly smile, one of his hunky friends calls to him for help to unload even more alcohol from his car and vinny rushes off.

Carla comes to me as he sees Vinny leaving. " Sorry about him, he stopped me at the stairwell yesterday asking if I was gonna do anything when you were coming back and he sort of invited himself when i told him about this." She apologized.

" Vinny is fine, atleast he and his friends can be eye candy while i get buzzed." I grab a dos equis bottle from its carton holder and chug it down.

"Oh trust me, he isn't the eye candy you will be looking at tonight." She nods to the door in which I see Richard and Rook coming in. I smile unexpectadly but then pull myself back behind these other two girls dragging Carla with me. " You didn't tell me he was coming! God i look awful from the flight here." I look down at my punisher hoodie jeans and black converse, gosh i look so plain.

" You look fine, well maybe loose the hoodie, it's a party Ana." She pulls away and goes over to hug rook. I slip away back in to my room searching through my luggage for a nice top. Thankfully I managed to find a vneck black shirt and a white undershirt. Still plain looking but it's better than an over grown hoodie. I head out of my room and close the door behind me. I pat down my hair before I can locate Richard.

" There you are I thought I lost you." Vinny comes to my side and slungs his arm over my shoulders pulling me in to his chest. " Here try this I made it myself. " He leans in his drink in to my mouth which tastes like grape cough syrup buchanas and something else. " What is this?" I ask coughing because it was too strong. " Oh just a little hennesy with buchanas cough syrup and a small shot of greygoose. You like?" He says leaning in his drink to my mouth again.

"Dang I want to get drunk but not date rape drunk." I laugh pushing the drink away.

"Whatever." He says gulping down his drink. " Ima go get some more can i get you anything?"

" Yeah just a coke with an inch of buchanas mixed in." I tell him and he hurries along trying to to find me a drink.

I take that chance to manuever myself around to go see Carla and warn her that Vinny is making weird drinks so who knows what his drunk ass might end up doing. I get stopped by a couple of friends saying they've missed me and asking about my trip.

Eventually I give up on finding Carla and since Vinny hasn't been back with my drink I make my way in to the kitchen to see if I have left over Buchanas.

The Dj or whoever was in charge of the music puts on this really upbeat loud song that rings through my ears. Nuh uh I am not gonna get though this sober. I find an un opened dos equis bottle and chug it down.

"Looks like someone is having a good time." Richard suprises me from behind and i can feel the heat of embarrasment spreading on my face. "Heyyy" i say as i turn around, " I was looking for you earlier.

" Really? Well just so you know I wasn't at the bottom of that bottle " he smirked his boyish smirk and came in for a hug. It felt like he did care when he hugged me, like he knew I was broken but just a hug from him can pull me back together for the moment. I pulled away first thinking i was getting too attached, acting causually like nothing had happened I asked him how he was doing. He a short after when we spent the night at the park, he had to be with his daughter cassie since he was off tour he wanted to take advantage of the time.
"She'sggrowing up so fast, she's going in to her first day of school next week." He says with pride in his eyes.

" Must be exciting for the both of you."

" It is, but I'm worried that she might get picked on by the other kids or something. I wouldn't stand for my little girl coming home and crying because she's a cast out."

" Well if she is anything like her father, she would be the awesomest cast out ever, and if anyone picks on her im sure she knows how to set em straight." I say.