Getting ready

Kells---

"that was her!"

"That was who?"

"The girl from the bar!"

The guys turned around and looked at her as the two girls walked away.

"Damn she fine" Dub said.

"I liked her friend she pretty cute" Rook said.

"Man you like anything with a pussi" Dub laughed at him.

"shut the fuck up!" Rook slapped the back off his neck.

Slim mags and I laughed at them.

"They coming tonight?" Slim asked me.

"Yeah mags gave em tickets and back stage passes."

"Coo, you think you might score?"

"Is my name machine gun kelly?"

" no its richard colson baker"

It annoys me when they say my real name.

"Nigga shut up you know what I mean,"

_________

(later)

Ana---

"I can't believe your still not ready!" Carla was yelling at me behind the bathroom door.

"and I can't believe its not butter!" I laugh while I do my hair. Ive straightened my bangs and the rest of my hair is curled.

"Not funny! cmon its gonna start in an hour and you haven't dressed!" Carla kept banging on the door.

I love my baby cousin to death but she drives me loca at times.

"Carly if you do not stop bitching ima have to go crazy Mexican on your ass"

Carla stopped banging, she knows whats up.

I step out the bathroom and go to my closet. I pick out This long blue sleeveless blouse. Im not a cript, but I love me some blue. under that I wore black leggings and black high heel boots. I looked at my self in the mirror. Not bad but something is missing...

"I know what you need!" Carla ran out of my room and came back in in a flash.

"close your eyes." she said.

I did I felt her place something over my neck.

"Open them."

I did. Around my neck was a black stoned rosary, on the cross was a small diamond.

"I can't wear this, Jamie gave this to you." I was about to take it off.

"Ana it's alright you can wear it, he would of wanted you to."

Jamie was Claras older brother, Was.... he died in a car accident two years ago, he was like my brother too. I felt my eyes getting watery.

"hey, don't cry Ana banana. Its alright. I miss him a whole lot too." Carla came in to hug me.

"Thanks Carla, its a good thing im not wearing make up I would probably look like the llorona (weeping woman) right now"

I laughed and fought back the tears.

"You don't wear make up, you damn beautiful bitch." She laughed.

"Yes I do, atleast some eye make up and foundation, Anyways we should leave before you go all psycho about being late again, how do I look?

Carla looked at me up and down and twirled me around.

"You look like a beaner goddess."

I burst out laughing.

"How do I look?" she asked me.

Carla wore a red spaghetti strap blouse with a big belt in the middle, black skinny jeans and black lace High heels. Her hair was straight with red dip die curls.

"Well if rook doesn't make you his girl I will."

She blushes.

"Shut up, come on we're gonna be late." She walks out my room and I hear her grab the keys.

I look in the mirror one last time, hmmm maybe I can be my own girl haha.