Chapter 17

*Dileep Pov*

"You should go and stay in your home." Her words made me look up from my work with the feeling of shock.

"Why?" I asked her frowning and placed the system aside when she sat beside me on the bed.

"It's been two weeks since you returned but didn't go there for a stay. They must be missing you." She replied, holding my hand.

"So, I should stay there for this weekend?" I questioned, and she nodded smiling.

"Did my Mom called again?" I asked, staring at her face.

"I don't know! I am little busy so kind of staying most of the time at the work when you are not here." She replied lying down.

I can see that as I have entered the house numerous times at lunchtime and even evenings before the office timings but the flat stayed empty. However, she is not leaving the work in this house and even cooking without a miss.

"Ok! I will leave now itself." I said getting up.

"Now?" She asked little surprised and held my hand.

"Are you angry?" She added when I turned around to stare at her.

"No! You are right about my visit to my parents." I replied and within an hour, I am sitting at my parent's home dining table with everyone around me.

"Didn't you like the food?" Mom asked, and everyone turned to look at me.

"It is great!" I replied with clenched jaw and put a bite inside.

"Did you lose any deal today?" Dad asked and as usual everyone was waiting for my response.

"Is a deal the most important thing in the world?" I asked him back in a hard tone.

"It was for you, but now it is not I guess." Aahil Bhai commented.

"Did she do anything?" Mom asked expectantly.

"Leave her alone, Mom. I do not know why are you behind her calling there to put her down every time, but you should stop doing it." I replied before getting up and climbed the stairs to reach my room.

"Come in!" I said when I heard a knock on the door after a few minutes.

"I always told you not to get your anger on the food." Mridula commented before placing a tray before me.

"I am not angry." I said, shaking my head.

"What made you mad?" She asked, ignoring my words.

"I don't know! And that is the main problem because I really don't know what is making me mad." I replied honestly.

"You didn't do a good thing by shouting at Aunty." She pointed out.

"I know! I will apologize tomorrow." I said sighing.

"You will be fine." She assured me before leaving the room.

"Do you know about the place she is going everyday?" Aahil Bhai asked when I stepped outside my room.

"I know! How do you know about that?" I asked him frowning.

"When you were out of the station, I kept an eye on her to see that she doesn't leave the city right? So. I kind of know about that." He explained.

"She told me everything the day I returned." I said, and we both started walking downstairs.

"Is there any chance for your anger is towards that?" He asked, and I didn't reply at all.