Confront

~~~ Neprhite ~~~
"She's in here?" I exclaim loudly.

"Piii." Pidove coos. I rub their head in thanks before returning him to his PokéBall.

I take a hesitant step towards the gym, pausing in front of the doors. I push open the double doors after stalling slightly, welcomed with a rush of warm wind. A man wearing a white shirt with a purple bow called out to me turns to face his visitor.

"Oh Trainer! The gym is closed now. Please come back tomorrow." He stretches his arms outwards and preventing me from entering any further.

"My friend came in here, have you seen her?"

The man gives me a confused look. "I'm sorry sir, you must be mistaken. No one has entered here since 5 pm."

Surprise crosses my face (how many times have I been shocked today?) but I thank the man nevertheless, giving him a small wave when exiting. I trudge back towards the Pokémon Centre, fatigue starting to take away my body and mind - I must be more exhausted from my journey as I thought. The familiar orange roofed building comes into my vision a few minutes later and I'm thankful the building doors are automatic. 

I arrive at my assigned room without miraculously falling asleep and fumble for the key in my pocket. After emptying both my pockets and bag, I find the silver object resting on the floor. With an exasperated sigh, I hastily unlock the door and entered the room.

The walls and ceiling were painted white, but cracks were beginning to appear in the corners. A window was on the opposite wall of me and a bunk bed was near the glass panel, already having a prepared blanket and pillow. A table stood on the left side of the room, decorated with a vase of sunflowers. The room was small, but simple and comfortable.

"Come out guys." I sleepily mumble, releasing my Pokémon from their PokéBalls. Oshawott and Pidove appeared, crying their names when appearing. I crawl into bed immediately, hiding underneath the covers. Within thirty seconds, I'm in dreamland. My partners curl beside me, closing their eyes as we all fell asleep.

...

My eyes flutter open as the sound of my shrieking Pokémons echo in my ear in the 'early' morning. I groan loudly, turning over to lay on my stomach and flipping the pillow over my head to cover the loud noises. A beak pokes into my stomach, and there are screeches near my ears until I eventually give in to their pestering.

"Okay, I'm awake." I grumble, flipping the white blanket off my body. Sliding the curtains open, the warm sunlight greets me. "What's the time?" I yawn, reaching for the clock. Pidove drops the clock onto my outstretched hand and I smiled in thanks before looking at the time.

"It's 12pm?" I scream, eyes bulging out. Frantic, I throw on my usual clothes and rush out of the room, sliding across the floor while struggling to slip my socks on. I hop on one foot as I wear my shoes, skidding to a stop in front of Nurse Joy's counter. "Thank you for the lovely room. I'll be back soon!" I yell, rushing towards the cafeteria.

No sign of her.

I sigh, but continue to head outside. Arriving at the gym, I burst open the doors, receiving the attention of all the trainers prepared to challenge the leader. My eyes scan the room - no girl with teal streaks.

I trudge outside, hanging my head low. "Think Nephrite... Where would you be if you were her? Where did she like to visit?"

"I'm bored Nephrite." A young girl argued. Her sticky hands had a stick of pink fairyfloss in them, and she repeatedly stuffed some into her mouth. "What should we do now?"