chapter 24

(Y/n) pov

"Let me explain what happened." Mark says taking a deep breath

I was coming home from the store and i felt his precence...

He had full control over me.

The one you call max....we call him skeletron....

He controled me into bringing you here and made sure neither me or jack could ever have  a relationship with you...

So "max" made me do all these things....

"Can you forgive me....?" Mark asks.

I suck in a deep breath.

"Yes....." i say.

Marks warming smile returns to his face and he jumps up and gives me a bear hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He screams into my ear.

"your welcome but i want to keep my hearing!" I say chuckling.

He sets me down and i crawl back over to jack resting in his arms.

"I want to see you happy (y/n)...so im breaking up with you.......and you can be with jack" mark says.

I jump hug mark and do the same thing he did

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" I scream right back at him.

"Alright come here" jack says grabbing me  and setting me in his lap. I giggle getting comfortable.

"Ive loved you since the minute i first saw you" jack says.

"When i didnt remember you at first i loved you when you started your youtube channel" i say booping his nose.(bopper Dooper!)

"Alrighty, ill leave you love birds alone" mark says smiling as his wings popped out.

"And as always...." he began.

"I will see you in the next video..." jack continues.

"Buh-bye..." i finish. with a wave of my hand mark flys out the broken window and gone forever......(a/n not really....)

I turn back to jack as tears form in his eyes.

"Hey....dont cry he'll be back i know it." I say wiping away his tears.

"I know that but the reason why im crying is becuase your crushing me legs!" He yells.

"I thought you had abnormal strength?" I ask

"Well.....we still can hurt each other...." he says wincing every now and then.

I laugh at his little dance he was doing. He was rolling around with me still sitting on his legs.

" ok...ok...can i just take you home?" Jack asks.

"Sure if you carry me" i say already hopping on his shoulders.

"Fine now lets go home!" Jack screams.

Hours of walking later we had finally made  it home. (Btw your leg has healed becuase vampires can heal quickly...yeah) when we walked inside i instantly collapsed onto the couch.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh my head hurts and so does my whole body!" I groan.

"Oh yeah....you need your blood. Hold on..." jack says picking up his phone and dialing marks number of course.

Jack left the room to talk to mark as i sat there in so much pain. Why must this feel like a period?????? Im already dead so why do i need to feel pain? Man i wish i was claire from heroes(heroes reference if you know what that show is...)...that would be awesome. I groan out in pain some.more falling off the couch and hitting the floor. Jack comes back in the room and see's me on the floor.

"Ha-ha! O my god you really are in that much pain? He asks.

I nod my head in response and curl up into a ball. Jack comes over to me and puts me back on the couch.

"Dont worry mark will get here soon...." he says running his fingers through my hair.

Ok christmas special will be soon. And maybe smut ;-) better hope my internet doesnt crap out or some stupid shit like that