Chapter 5

This chapter might be a little longer than the others and more exciting here we go..

Anika Pov

It's been 2 days since my mom has been gone. Dave has been out drunk and I've been locked up in my room . and me and Langston been face timing , texting , and talking on the phone non stop I like him and I think he likes me too . I just got out the shower when I hear the front door slam shut . I slipped on my under wear and PINK  sweats and PINK Hoodie and Went Down Stairs to see why Dave slamming the damn doors.

Anika:why you slamming the damn doors dude?

Dave:b!tch who the fuck you think you talking to.you better chill out I ain't one of those niggas that f!cked you over I'll beat the hell outta you!

I just walked off .

Dave: Anika!

He yelled my name I turned around and *cling* his beer bottle hit me right on my forehead everything went black.

*****************************************

Every thing was blurry . I woke up in my moms room when my vision was back to normal I seen Dave smoking a cigar buckling up his pants....Did he just....I know he didn't ....I felt my forehead and it was bleeding.

Anika:Dave what did you do !

Dave:I raped yo ass you should be used to it by now don't act all surprised !

I just stared at him I wanted to kill him.

Dave:what the f!ck you staring at get out I'm done now!

I walked out the room and went to mine. I locked my door and grabbed two suit cases and filled them with clothes,personal items,and a toothbrush and texted Langston.

Conversation

Nika Bih:Boo Bear !

1 Minute later

Boo Bear:yes

Nika Bih:can I stay over for a couple days I'll explain it all when I get there.

Boo bear:Of Course Baby!

End of conversation

No me and Langston don't 'date' we 'talk' he takes care of me when I'm down and I love that about him.i get in my moms white charger and drove off to langstons house . And knocked on the door and he opened it in no time . He looked at my bleeding head . Which I forgot about and took me into his arms. It was a warm hug and he smelled so good I didn't want to let go I've never been hugged like this before ever .i walked in and we sat on the couch

Langston:Nika what the hell happend.
********************************************Langston pov

After ankia explained every thing to me I swear I wanted to kill that nigga Don or whatever the hell his name is .i guess that's why she never wanted to go home . Ima keep her here with me until that nigga dead and gone . One thing you Betta know about me is that Ima get my job done and Ima take care of what's mine Fa sho.

Langston:don't worry I Gotchu . Now go up stairs and take a shower.

She nodded and She went up stairs . I know this a bad time but she looked RIGHT! in sweats when she get out the shower Ima take her to the mall to buy her anything she wants.christmas coming up and I think Ima surprise her with a car and gold watch and PINK underwear and PINK sweats and sweaters and perfume and lotion.she came down stairs interrupting my thoughts .

Anika:I need a towel to bathe with.

All she had on was a towel rapped around her body and her long, wet blonde and black hair flowing down her back.

Langston:here I come.

I ran upstairs and she followed . I got her a towel and some soap and just stared at her .

Anika:uhhh you gone let me take a shower or nah?

Langston:oh yeah ....its just you so damn fine ! And all them niggas played you like a fool.

She looked down at her pink polished toes.

Anika:I know but can we not speak about that now .

I walked up to her and pulled her by her waist until she was close enough that My D was on her lol. She looked at me and I kissed her she kissed back and I put her on the sink and kissed all on her neck and listened to her moans that sounded sexy ass f!ck

Anika:la-Langston! St-stop uhhh

I stopped and winked at her I was just Tranna tease I smirked and walked out the door and shut it and went down stairs.as soon as I sat down somebody knocked at the door.i went to open it and it was my niggas Trey,Daniel,and Micah.

Langston:Ayee wassup !

We did our hand shake and they came in and sat down we chilled and smoke some weed.

Trey:aye who in the shower ?

He said passing the blunt to Micah.

Dan:prolly one of his hoes .

They all laughed

Langston:you niggas ain't funny and she ain't a hoe.

Micah: sooo...you in love ?

Langston:I mean....I - I ain't never really been and love and I ain't never really caught feelings.but she keep it real with a nigga.....why y'all worried bout me where yo girls at

Daniel and Micah start scratching they heads looking all dumb.and trey got a message

Trey:here mines right ....she horny...gotta blast!

He ran out the door and the last thing I heard was his car speed off .this dude something else.dan and Micah had left 3 minutes later .i went up stairs to Anika digging in her bag in nothing but underwear on I enjoyed my view until she turned around.

Anika:you must like staring ?

Langston:yeah at you.

Anika :well I'm Tranna find my pajamas which I think I left at the house .

Langston:just wear that.

I said pointing at what she had on

Anika:no that's uncomfortable.

She said giggling .i picked her up and playfully slammed her on the bed and got on top of her.she was laughing hard holding her stomach

Langston:you wearing that now got to sleep.

I turned off the lights and we drifted to sleep.